Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

planetmelody

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2021
An apple employee I know said they added iPhones to f&f the other week (UK)- I assumed she meant the new iPhone 13, but maybe this was just the standard and not the pro? In any case, I'm still waiting on the iPad 9!

Last edited:

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
An apple employee I know said they added iPhones to f&f the other week (UK)- I assumed she meant the new iPhone 13s, but maybe this was just the standard and not the pro? In any case, I'm still waiting on the iPad 9!
Even if they add Iphone 13 it means it is started showing up now on the portal, so other device will also follow up them. Can you confirm it if possible ?

planetmelody

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2021
Even if they add Iphone 13 it means it is started showing up now on the portal, so other device will also follow up them. Can you confirm it if possible ?
Okay, just spoken to my contact, it looks like all the newly released devices (iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad 9, iPad mini) are all available on *personal* EPP but not F&F yet. And she doesn't have any info about when this release will happen, all it says is "F&F availability will be communicated at a later date" :/

Reactions: Shoju

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Thanks for confirmation. I hope it come soon under F&F. I am looking for Iphone 13 Pro & apple watch Series 7

tommytomickey

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2010
Okay, just spoken to my contact, it looks like all the newly released devices (iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad 9, iPad mini) are all available on *personal* EPP but not F&F yet. And she doesn't have any info about when this release will happen, all it says is "F&F availability will be communicated at a later date" :/
What store is it?
My friend cannot find 13 available on the EPP.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Hey can anyone check for Apple Watch Series 7 please

Last edited:

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
I heard Iphone 13 got listed on Epp portal for friends and family ? Is it true ?

mathis2012

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2021
Somebody says its on the EPP and somebody says it isnt. So is it there or is it not there? Can anyone confirm

Gauravsharma169

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2021
Somebody says its on the EPP and somebody says it isnt. So is it there or is it not there? Can anyone confirm
What I supposed to know that iPhone is available at EPP for personal purchase not under friends and family ,The most people looking for .

apfelmann

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2007
Please, someone with access ... let us know if iphone 13 (not the pro) is already available on Apple EPP F&F!

Austintatious

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2021
I believe It will be available in November for F&F. With the shortage of chips and history of last years iPhones taking a month, it won’t be until ATLEAST November

planetmelody

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2021
I was hoping that the iPads at least would be about a month- earlier this year, the iPad Pro/ iMac took about 5 weeks. Check this MacRumors thread- the release date for these devices was May 21st, and someone confirmed that they were on F&F EPP on June 30th (although the actual date they became available could've been anytime from the 23rd/ 24th, because there weren't any updates on this thread for a few days).

Based on this, the release on F&F EPP would maybe be the end of next week or start of November...

Can anyone access this thread? I think it's for Apple employees only but it would be interesting to see if it gives any more insight. Currently debating whether or not to just use the 10% student discount I can currently get and just buy the iPad now rather than waiting for the F&F discount. I just feel like it's sod's law that F&F will become available right after I buy it ?

macuser996655

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2020
Interested to know when the newly announced 14/16 MacBooks will be available for friends and family pricing.

If anyone can update on this, that would be great

Last edited:
Reactions: fabdub

fabdub

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Interested to know when the newly announced 14/16 MacBooks will be available for friends and family pricing.

If anyone can update on this, that would be great
This, please. Don't want to annoy my Apple friend continuously hehe. Last year he got me the Air and it took under a month I think.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
I believe Apple Watch Series 7 will also come at same time. Last time Apple Watch Series 6 was available on EPP on the same day itself. If someone is checking later this month please check for Watch as well

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.