Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nishon

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2021
Can someone confirm if iPhone 13 pro max is available in EPP store USA? My friend still says that it is not available in the apple intranet site.

henc

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone know if the EPP policy has changed? My friend who works in China Apple previously can order through EPP store Hong Kong. But not he couldn't login to the EPP HK or EPP US system to order.

kratsynot

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2021
Does anyone know if the EPP policy has changed? My friend who works in China Apple previously can order through EPP store Hong Kong. But not he couldn't login to the EPP HK or EPP US system to order.
My friend who works in Apple India was able to order through UAE apple store yesterday only.

Ask009

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2021
I posted my message above just so you don't have to ask. I said "in US". Can you people read before asking... And yes, it was at 15% off. In California SF Bay Area, if that matter
I have been told that apple employee who helped you ordered it will need to pay income tax for.the amount FF discount saved. Is that true? Did you pay more than the discounted final price?

Ibu1196

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
How about the iPhone 14 pro's? Is it available for friends and family discounts yet?

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
Prob same November time frame as last year
I think this will be the case as well once stocking isn’t an issue. Last year, friends and family discounts opened up on November 5th, 2021.

I asked my friend to check and see if it's available as well.

Last edited:

Ibu1196

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
I think this will be the case as well once stocking models isn’t an issue. Last year, friends and family discounts opened up on November 5th, 2021.
Yes, you are right. This year the shipping dates doesn’t look that messed up like last year’s. If any one hears something an update will be appreciated. Cheers!!

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
Actually there seems to be a change. iPhone 14 (non-pro models) models are available on Friends & Family discount in the US.

Pro models are coming later.

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Ibu1196

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
It’s confirmed. iPhone 14’s and Apple Watch 8 are up for F&F discounts. Hopefully the Pro’s should be available soon.

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
It’s confirmed. iPhone 14’s and Apple Watch 8 are up for F&F discounts. Hopefully the Pro’s should be available soon.
Yay! I’m hoping the Pro’s are available soon as well. Maybe Apple wants to just sell through as much as possible even if their margin takes a hit.

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
Maybe the 14 is there cus it’s really just the 13 🤔 and the Watch 8 is just the watch 7. I’m sure there’s very little demand for either

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
Maybe the 14 is there cus it’s really just the 13 🤔 and the Watch 8 is just the watch 7. I’m sure there’s very little demand for either
I just checked my local stores inventory and it shows plenty of availability in store pick up this Saturday. Going off that limited sample and other reporting on 9to5mac I’d say sales are overall low for the regular iPhone 14. Still a good phone if you’re coming from an 11 or 12 and don’t care about all the extra features the Pros have

Reactions: mukulkhanna

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
I just checked my local stores inventory and it shows plenty of availability in store pick up this Saturday. Going off that limited sample and other reporting on 9to5mac I’d say sales are overall low for the regular iPhone 14. Still a good phone if you’re coming from an 11 or 12 and don’t care about all the extra features the Pros have
I'd choose a 13 pro int hat situation though. at least ya get a zoom lens. cutting the zoom lens off the regular models made me miss the iPhone 7.

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
I'd choose a 13 pro int hat situation though. at least ya get a zoom lens. cutting the zoom lens off the regular models made me miss the iPhone 7.
You know the sad part is I buy the Pro iPhone and never really use most of the features. I find myself using the regular iPhone 13 more day to day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.