Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saloniroxy

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2021
I'm from india too, you can go ahead and buy from apple website and share the invoice with your friend at apple he'll be getting the reimbursement in salary after submitting. This is because of lack of apple offline stores in india
Shall i order now?? Not sure if iphone 13 is available for f&f disvount yet

navydaffodils

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2021
10 per product line.
My friend ordered 3 pros, 1 pro max, 2 regular 13 so far and received the below message.. Not sure if this is supply issues or they changed the product limit?!

Attachments

• file_1C18CE63-9052-440C-A736-03571A483744.jpg
    file_1C18CE63-9052-440C-A736-03571A483744.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 179

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
My friend ordered 3 pros, 1 pro max, 2 regular 13 so far and received the below message.. Not sure if this is supply issues or they changed the product limit?!
Its only 6 devices per person. Your friend already ordered 6. So he reached the limit

pradeep15

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2021
I'm talking about F&F portal for reimbursement in India. Not sure of EPP store purchases. Ask him to check the policy link in the screenshot and you'll have your answer.

Rikz

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2021
So wait, did you guys say the iPhone 13 Pro is now available for the f&f discount?

Thedatabruh

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
Congrats everyone! I could just feel it was coming today. What are the ship times on the iPhone 13 Pro Maxs? I’m still waiting for my friend at Apple to order mine.

tiguanito

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2010
I will order one with pick up in store (as soon as one is available near me). Will also trade my old phone in. Wonder if I can select trade-in during the order, and just bring it in the store when I pick the new one up to get the credit. I would like to avoid shipping it. Would that work ?

navydaffodils

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2021
Congrats everyone! I could just feel it was coming today. What are the ship times on the iPhone 13 Pro Maxs? I’m still waiting for my friend at Apple to order mine.
You can check the ship times on your local Apple store or online, the ship times would be exactly the same even if you order via F&F

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.