Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
My friend at apple checked internally and he was saying devices might be available in 2 weeks. In Singapore almost everywhere stock was out, but today new stock arrived at apple store. So delivery is stabilising as well.

domenicrossi

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2021
Any indication on how long this is going to take? It has been a month and a week since release already

ashwin1397

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2021
My friend is coming back to India in the first week of December sadly. The wait has ended for me now as it is showing Dec 1st as the delivery date for the order. Ended up buying the iPhone 13 pro max at retail. Good luck to you guys!

Ythacker

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
I gave up and bought it no regrets so far especially since my se2 was starting to give me an aneurysm

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
I am going to wait another 2 week and then decide to buy or not from retail

Borski

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2021
Can anyone tell me what the wait time was with previous Macbook releases for F&F in Europe? Waiting for the 14 inch MacBookPro

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me what the wait time was with previous Macbook releases for F&F in Europe? Waiting for the 14 inch MacBookPro
Nobody knows here timeline. You might have to wait till Dec end or Jan maybe

Gauravsharma169

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2021
Purchased iPhone 13 pro at retail price as wait time is huge for F&F . So good luck to all others . Better to buy now than to wait for much more time

Thedatabruh

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
Side note: still can't believe they ditched the Touch Bar on the top of the keyboard for the new Mac's. I would happily pay extra for it as an add on. I use it all the time. If I hold out with the one I have for a few years do you think they'll bring it back, lol?

Thedatabruh

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
I’m really just trying to get us to page 10. I feel like that’s the lucky number for f&f to go live.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Usually Apple launch devices on Friday(based on atleast last few year trends)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.