Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
lol fine! well I have a strong feeling it will be out on 11/11/21
Apple is very fond of Tuesday(for announcement) & Friday(for launch). So my feeling says it can be any Friday. So 29 Oct or 5 Nov or 12th Nov.

Last edited:

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Can anyone confirm f&f discount is same in all countries? I'm from India and my 6-month newly joined apple friend is telling me to buy through apple website on my own and he'll get reimbursement in his next salary.
Yes it should be same for all countries. Atleast i know it is same in US, UK, Singapore. Apple employee buy from employee portal with discounted price.

a1pha

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2021
Can anyone confirm f&f discount is same in all countries? I'm from India and my 6-month newly joined apple friend is telling me to buy through apple website on my own and he'll get reimbursement in his next salary.
I'm from india too, you can go ahead and buy from apple website and share the invoice with your friend at apple he'll be getting the reimbursement in salary after submitting. This is because of lack of apple offline stores in india.

Rikz

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2021
How do you get the iPhone 13 with the student discount, and is it already available?

pradeep15

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2021
For that discount to be applicable, the phone needs to be listed on the Friends and Family portal. The discount will NOT be applicable till the phones/devices are listed there. If you buy it now, you won't get the discount.
Wait till you hear back from your friend about availability of the required model on the F&F portal and post it here too,lol.

One of the most ridiculous policies ever!

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
I had a word today with apple store and also apple epp customer service. They are expecting more stock availability at store in mid nov. So i believe at same time it will be available for friends & family discount

Reactions: Shoju and SpartanX

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
I had a word today with apple store and also apple epp customer service. They are expecting more stock availability at store in mid nov. So i believe at same time it will be available for friends & family discount
This makes no sense to me. There is no EPP customer service reps for that specific discount. They were just trying to get you off the phone. The discount should be available in November. We just gotta be patient.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
This makes no sense to me. There is no EPP customer service reps for that specific discount. They were just trying to get you off the phone. The discount should be available in November. We just gotta be patient.
There is one. EPP customer service handles corporate discount and sales. I have bought applecare through them at 10% and airpod at 2%. I did not mention it is F&F discount

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
And we have another Friday here. Any predictions for today?

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
someone told me that few new devices showing up on the portal. I am confirming whether they are up or not

TheLusciousLefty

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2021
Hey for the people who are checking for iPhone 13 stock, can you also check for iPhone 11 stock with the family and friends 15% discount?

saloniroxy

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2021
I'm from india too, you can go ahead and buy from apple website and share the invoice with your friend at apple he'll be getting the reimbursement in salary after submitting. This is because of lack of apple offline stores in india.
I want to buy Iphone 13. Shall i buy?

fabdub

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Guys let's just wait until someone says it pops up. That includes all the stuff announced from sept up to now ... They said they would share so let's be patient!

Reactions: Shoju

Nikhilous

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2021
I already told you guys, as soon as it is available, I will post it here. Please stop asking it again and again...the answer will remain a no until it is a yes.

Reactions: Shoju and fabdub

IAmNewIPhoneUser

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2021
Hey for the people who are checking for iPhone 13 stock, can you also check for iPhone 11 stock with the family and friends 15% discount?
It is available in F&F portal. But the expected is delivery date 4 to 5 weeks. Only iPhone 12 is readily available within a week.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 00.23.03.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 00.23.03.png
    55 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.