Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

planetmelody

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2021
Just to say- I called the central Apple sales team about the F&F discount to see if they could offer any insight and the guy I spoke to said F&F for the new products is available in-store, I would just have to ask the store what information they need me to bring in to prove I'm eligible for the discount. However I spoke to a UK store and they said this wasn't the case, and that they can't do F&F in-store :confused:

I'm not really sure what happened there... but just letting you guys know in case you wanted to try calling your local store!

pradeep15

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2021
Have you found the answer for this?
Yes, the employees have to purchase it through the F&F store for the region and they get instant 15% discount whereas it's 17% in India, albeit via reimbursement.

Last edited:

rando100

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2021
I just looked at the 2020 forum for the iPhone 12 pro, and it looks like it was 20 Nov 2020 before it was available on F&F. Given the semiconductor issues this year, is it possible it could even be later than Nov 20th this year?
Also, that got to 15 pages...!

Reactions: Shoju

Thedatabruh

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
I just looked at the 2020 forum for the iPhone 12 pro, and it looks like it was 20 Nov 2020 before it was available on F&F. Given the semiconductor issues this year, is it possible it could even be later than Nov 20th this year?
Also, that got to 15 pages...!

Yeah but the iPhone 12 was released in mid-October. iPhone 13 was released in mid-September. We would've already had it if we were on the iPhone 12 timeline.

Reactions: fabdub

Austintatious

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2021
It’s quit silly someone at apple can’t leak the date it will be available..

If it’s not here by mid November best bet it won’t be till December or later..
Apple isn’t make nearly as much as it wants to this year because of the shortage so I feel they are going to want to make as much as they can..

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Or next week!

qikaigao3

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2021
Just to say- I called the central Apple sales team about the F&F discount to see if they could offer any insight and the guy I spoke to said F&F for the new products is available in-store, I would just have to ask the store what information they need me to bring in to prove I'm eligible for the discount. However I spoke to a UK store and they said this wasn't the case, and that they can't do F&F in-store :confused:

I'm not really sure what happened there... but just letting you guys know in case you wanted to try calling your local store!
I believe Apple do not have F&F offline, rather, they offer 10% on spot discount for offline EPP. Thus, you should be able to bring your Apple friend alone and let them buy it at store. However this is fewer than 15% and not meant for F&F. (not 100% sure)

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
hmm, better check with your friend again. In sg, iPhone and MacBook are sure, watch I don’t know. In China everything is ON.

But no worries, the wait has ended!
Can you help to check for watch as well ?

archi penko

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
hmm, better check with your friend again. In sg, iPhone and MacBook are sure, watch I don’t know. In China everything is ON.

But no worries, the wait has ended!
THATS GREAT NEWS. You mean, Macbook Pros right?

For this F&F store purposes, Does China include HK?

(Can you check iPad Mini 6 please? ?)

(And thank you for answering all these!)

Last edited:

gnayiab

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2021
check with your friends at apple, all the 2021 fall new products are ON f&f, stock is same as normal apple store.

for me, in sg, MacBook Pro & iPhone 13 pro max orders are paid and confirmed.

good luck~

pradeep15

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2021
I just checked with someone in Apple now and it's not listed on the F&F portal (for reimbursement) yet. This is for us folks in India I guess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.