Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IAmNewIPhoneUser

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2021
It is not available for Ireland at this moment... and even it is not available in US also... just checked with my frd... Hope the previous comments are not rumors ?

Last edited:

rad2m

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
Thank you for the update. My friend ordered an iPhone 13 pro for me this morning (in US). Est. delivery Nov 30 - Dec 7.

Reactions: fabdub

samuk911

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2021
Thank you my friends just ordered the iPhone 13 pro max right now. Est delivery Nov 30 - Dec 7. Finally waited so long and had patient.

smsh

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2013
Question for those who managed to order via F&F already - does your Apple contact put you as a "Bill to" for the order? (i.e. payment was made from your card and billed to your address)

I did that with my friend at Apple previously, but now they're saying they were instructed to only put their details in "Bill to" and only provide different shipping address for F&F recepient. Trying to understand if that is the new policy.

rad2m

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2021
My friend used my credit card. In US.

Question for those who managed to order via F&F already - does your Apple contact put you as a "Bill to" for the order? (i.e. payment was made from your card and billed to your address)

I did that with my friend at Apple previously, but now they're saying they were instructed to only put their details in "Bill to" and only provide different shipping address for F&F recepient. Trying to understand if that is the new policy

Borski

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2021
Can anyone also confirm a successful F&F order for the 14inch Macbook pro in Europe? Many thanks

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
ugh I suddenly stopped getting notifications for this post. just ordered my phone now. won't be here til December though.

pradeep15

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2021
Ordered just after reading your comment?
Not sure if it's a question really, lol.
I did too. The wait till December 1st week for delivery is unbearable!! On the flipside, hopefully I have it with me before birthday in mid-December.?

Mitochondrion

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2019
I'm not seeing it on EPP Blue Light Card UK Store Home nor on EPP Lifestyle UK Store Home. How much does the iPhone 13 Pro 128 GB cost with the discount? It shows £949.

saloniroxy

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2021
Not sure if it's a question really, lol.
I did too. The wait till December 1st week for delivery is unbearable!! On the flipside, hopefully I have it with me before birthday in mid-December.?
Oh! I didn't realise that i left a question mark at the end instead of exclamation mark.

And if you have ordered too you'll get it by end of Nov. Kudos?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.