Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Mukul.

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2018
ICICI bank app 'iMobile' in India won't work on all releases of IOS14. Popup: ALERT Databases are not supported in this browser

cwwilson

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
SiriusXM app being extra glitchy on my iPad Pro. Lots of force closes when switching stations or minimizing to background etc.

Seems to be fine on iPhone.

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
SiriusXM app being extra glitchy on my iPad Pro. Lots of force closes when switching stations or minimizing to background etc.

Seems to be fine on iPhone.

I don't think that has anything to do with the beta, actually. For me, their app has always been pretty flaky... and even worse on CarPlay.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
When attempting to upload an Instagram story the photo just turns to a plain black screen whether I upload from library or take a pic using Insta.

Last edited:

synicalx1

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2020
Just got beta 6 this morning;

- Amazon Prime Video doesn’t seem to play videos any more even after installing today’s update for the app
- The Warhammer 40K still seems to be totally broken (been like that for a couple of updates now)

Ansath

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2018
Just got beta 6 this morning;

- Amazon Prime Video doesn’t seem to play videos any more even after installing today’s update for the app
- The Warhammer 40K still seems to be totally broken (been like that for a couple of updates now)

Amazon Prime playing perfectly fine for me since I updated last night to B6.

ParagJain

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
ICICI bank app 'iMobile' in India won't work on all releases of IOS14. Popup: ALERT Databases are not supported in this browser
seems to be working on my phone, using iphone X, latest beta that got release today ..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.