Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

sfwalter

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Dallas Texas
Anyone with Symantec VIP that can test?

I am not brave enough to install iOS 14 on my iPhone yet. However, I did install iOS 14 on my iPad Pro. In addition, I installed the iPhone version of Symantec VIP on my iOS 14 iPad Pro and it does launch and generates the security codes.

hansenc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2004
I am not brave enough to install iOS 14 on my iPhone yet. However, I did install iOS 14 on my iPad Pro. In addition, I installed the iPhone version of Symantec VIP on my iOS 14 iPad Pro and it does launch and generates the security codes.

Thanks for checking!

reycat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Spanish banks apps:

- BBVA. Works perfectly.

- Caixabank. Same.

- Caixabank Sign. It's the 2FA app Caixabank makes you use instead of using TOTP. It doesn't work, it says your device is not secure.

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
VMWare Workspace One and VMWare Boxer report IOS 14 as compromised device and does not work
Hopefully an update from VMWare rolls sooner than later. Current job uses this for work email. I was at a different place that didn't use Boxer when the iOS 13 betas dropped and had no issues.

Reactions: chrispazz

hansenc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2004
Hopefully an update from VMWare rolls sooner than later. Current job uses this for work email. I was at a different place that didn't use Boxer when the iOS 13 betas dropped and had no issues.

this also may only be an issue if your company has airwatch setup to deny jailbroken devices. it's an option to not do this.

Daniel Morata Rosello

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2020
Spanish banks apps:

- BBVA. Works perfectly.

- Caixabank. Same.

- Caixabank Sign. It's the 2FA app Caixabank makes you use instead of using TOTP. It doesn't work, it says your device is not secure.
Thanks! Would you please try "imaginbank"? Is from Caixabank but maybe is broken

gwang73

macrumors 68030
Jun 14, 2009
California
VMWare Workspace One and VMWare Boxer report IOS 14 as compromised device and does not work
Same for me at my company. Luckily, I only updated my iPad and not iPhone. Not sure if it's an issue with the app software or iOS 14, hopefully the latter since it may get fixed in a new beta. VMWare doesn't release updates very often and probably won't until it gets close to public release.

Edit: Added to wiki

PirateP

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2010
Naboo Land
Anyone tried Zoom yet?
Works for me.

What doesn't work (and I added to the list) is Earnin and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
[automerge]1592935909[/automerge]
Facebook works but you cannot share anything, either to your timeline or to messenger etc. The button don’t work.
Facebook works normally for me. So does Messenger.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.