Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Kamilli0n

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2011
Would anyone be willing to do me a huge favor and see if the Nextiva App is working? If it launches to the login screen? I want to make the jump to iOS 14 but need that app for work. I don't want to lose my jailbreak and update if it's not.

hsotnicam8002

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2008
United Kingdom
iPhone XS Max - swipe down to search locks up with a blurred screen. Switching off and then on again clears it. On iPad 4th gen swipe down to search works fine.

Hatton920

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
As soon as Starling Bank is working, I'll hop back onto the Beta bandwagon.

starling has just been updated but still crashes on iOS 14. Looking at Twitter they did tell users to look out for app updates but now they say they don’t support iOS 14 until it’s released.

GCHASE1995

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2015
Someone on reddit showed a screen recording of Pokémon Go working. So I think it’s hit or miss

Strutten

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
Would anyone be willing to do me a huge favor and see if the Nextiva App is working? If it launches to the login screen? I want to make the jump to iOS 14 but need that app for work. I don't want to lose my jailbreak and update if it's not.

I downloaded the app and got to the login screen. Didn't register, though.

Reactions: Kamilli0n

buzzman

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2007
I have some issues with push notifications from the "flashscore" app (football live scores). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

glindon

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2014
Phoenix
USAA banking app doesn't work. Says device is jailbroken and exits. Deleting and reinstalling will let it work for a short while and then the "jailbreaking" message pops up again and the app force closes itself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.