Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

FWRN

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Not app related, but using Sonos with Airplay, after a little bit, the volume control stops working. Need to disconnect and reconnect to have it work again.

Reactions: Strutten

TimFL1

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2017
Germany
Anyone tried the Sparkasse (Germany) apps? Mainly the big 3 (main app, pushTAN and their S-ID-Check one for the credit cards).

Ma21

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2020
Anyone tried the Sparkasse (Germany) apps? Mainly the big 3 (main app, pushTAN and their S-ID-Check one for the credit cards).

I installed ios 14 on my SE 2016. It works smoothly. Until now no bugs, no crashes.

Banking apps working on ios14. (Sparkasse/N26/VR/Bunq..)
In a German Forum, any Users said it.

I´ve no banking apps on my SE.

dbagg

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2013
Blackberry work app is crashing when new mail arrives while you're reading inbox email.
Thanks. This happened on the ios13 beta also. Annoying because this is the only *critical* app I need to have working!

T-Will

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2008
Has anyone tried the following apps:

Feedly
Logitech Harmony
Pocket Casts
Onkyo Controller
Wells Fargo
Wyze
forScore (for iPad)
Focos
Touch Retouch

Thank you!

Reactions: compwiz1202

longtom

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2013
Can anyone test the RAINBOW phone app to make sure it launches? I need for work.

Works on iPadOS 14 ;-)
[automerge]1593091881[/automerge]
Would anyone (possibly from Austria) be so kind and test if the Raiffeisen ELBA (https://apps.apple.com/at/app/mein-elba-app/id1370298530) App works? I recall it didn't on the iOS 13 beta (simply crashed without further notice when opening), so I'm a bit unsure now ;-)
Thanks!

Works on iPadOS 14. But i have no account to login. ;-)
[automerge]1593092120[/automerge]

Feedly
Logitech Harmony
Pocket Casts
Onkyo Controller
Wells Fargo
Wyze
forScore (for iPad)
Focos
Touch Retouch

Thank you!

Logitech Harmony OK

Last edited:

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010

Feedly
Logitech Harmony
Pocket Casts
Onkyo Controller
Wells Fargo
Wyze
forScore (for iPad)
Focos
Touch Retouch

Thank you!
WF Works. Hope Harmony does since I am getting one that uses it today :) Will report back tonight.

EDIT: Per other post Harmony works :)
[automerge]1593094498[/automerge]
Works on iPadOS 14 ;-)
[automerge]1593091881[/automerge]

Works on iPadOS 14. But i have no account to login. ;-)
[automerge]1593092120[/automerge]

Logitech Harmony OK
WOO getting one that uses it today.

Reactions: T-Will

Cscottrun

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
I apologize if this has been discussed but is anyone having trouble with wireless charging with beta 1? 3 nights in a row now that I've put my iPhone 11 Pro Max on my wireless charger, confirmed it was indeed charging, and then woke up with no charge. First couple of times I thought maybe I moved it while sleeping but 3 times in a row indicates to me that something is up either with iOS 14 or my charger (and obviously, I'm leaning towards the former).

Edit: Unrelated but I am also having trouble with the maps widget. I assume it's always supposed to show your current location? If so, it never switches from my house. And right now, my current location is my house, but the widget is indicating to me that I have a 21 minute drive to my house.

T-Will

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2008
I took the plunge, looks like the following apps work (Wiki updated):

Libby
Bible (YouVersion)
Feedly
iHeartRadio
Logitech Harmony
Pocket Casts
Wyze
Onkyo Controller (audio receiver)
Leslie’s Pool Supply
Tidal
Focos
Touch Retouch
Services
forScore (for iPhone, haven’t tested on iPad)
BusyCal
Disney+
Great Clips

Reactions: longtom
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.