Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

earthdog

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2014
Everyone really need to Edit the Wiki (aka the first post) so a real running list is in the first post for everyone. Scrolling through pages of posts is a slow process. If you have over 25 post you can Edit the OP.

Reactions: barbu and Capeto

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
this also may only be an issue if your company has airwatch setup to deny jailbroken devices. it's an option to not do this.

Not sure but don't want to take the chance. It probably is as I work for a bank. Have Intelligent Hub which used to be AirWatch Agent.

Capeto

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2015
Seems like apps that detect jailbreak won't work on iOS 14. Could anyone test the following?

- Nintendo Switch Online (should crash at start, as it does on my jailbroken iPhone)
- Amazon Store Card (should give a popup saying rooted_jailbroken_device_failure_message)

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
Shazam works but won’t let me see my tagged songs. Just freezes. I can tag new songs though thankfully.
RBC mobile banking also works

I can see all my Shazam’s fine. I stay the app and swipe to the right to see my Shazam’s and all works and I can play them etc

ErikGrim

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
What do we reckon need to be done with the broken jailbreak checking apps (thanks again jailbreakers)? Will the fix need to come from Apple or the developers?

Is this the related issue?

• fstab has been removed. Filesystem contents outside of an app's sandbox can no longer be used for validation. (61098152)

oMc

macrumors 6502a
Oct 17, 2010
Finland & France
HSBC France seems to work. That's actually surprising, I remember that the HSBC apps always crashed at launch in the previous betas of the new iOS versions for the past few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.