Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
I have been getting insane battery life with 15.4.1 on my iPhone 13 Pro. I will have gone at least 4 days between charging.

View attachment 1995203
Nice battery stats. But I’m going to tell you what I told @Limeybasturd both of you need to start using your iPhones a lot more.

6BD54643-8D64-48E7-A621-566894B55965.jpeg

9DC21AAF-5B05-49BA-8FEB-163E18448871.jpeg

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
I just learned one year later that „look up“ is a thing on photos I took a picture of a plant for my mum so she could tell me how to save it and suddenly I noticed that plant icon and I was like what is that sparkling „I“ in the corner haha

I’ve never seen this? What icon is it?

pshufd

macrumors G4
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
It's been several days since the upgrade and I forgot about it until seeing the forum thread in my email. I've noticed no differences in the use of my 13 mini which I guess is a good thing. I didn't have problems with it before and I don't have any after using it for several days.

Reactions: papbot

elementalwingma

macrumors regular
Nov 23, 2014
I again did a restore this time downloading a fresh file by DFU and set up my phone from scratch all last night, hoping to either catch the battery drain culprit or the rouge app, hope it works this time. Looking back ironically 15.4 was much better of an experience then I've ever had on 15.4.1. I was barely getting 8 hours of screen on time which doesn't feel right at all for a 13 Pro Max.

oztech

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone notice this bug, seems to have been introduced with ios 15...

If someone calls you the missed call notification is not shown on the lock screen if the caller is not in your contact list? Messages are not effected.

Silence unknown callers and do not disturb are both off and this only effects calls from missed numbers not in contact list.

lartola

macrumors 68020
Feb 10, 2017
Nope my old XS Max has it as well. However, it popped up with a intro the other day. I wonder if it was enabled server side in Germany recently and not every country is supported yet
The XS Max is actually a pro model, though the suffix wasn’t in use at the time (standard model for that gen was the XR). Nonetheless, the lookup feature was part of the iOS 15 update for ALL iphones that received that update.

drak22

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2020
my iphone 11 pro randomly loses internet connection, despite having full coverage. I have ruled out problems with the mobile network, because friends with android browse without problems. It's not the first time it's happened to me, and it's already tiresome. I don't know what they do between apple and my operator, but they don't do anything right ??‍♂️

no0nefamous

macrumors regular
May 11, 2021
In addition to being more "skippy" and jittery compared to 15.4 and how much 15.4 improved my 13 Pro (only for 15.4.1 to immediately take it away...)...

Something else I've noticed is a reduction in screen responsiveness. It seems like the phone is now forcing animations to finish before you can tap something else. I also find myself sometimes having to tap a few times to get something to register. Anyone else notice these things?

Reactions: FILIPSN007

Isamilis

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2012
In addition to being more "skippy" and jittery compared to 15.4 and how much 15.4 improved my 13 Pro (only for 15.4.1 to immediately take it away...)...

Something else I've noticed is a reduction in screen responsiveness. It seems like the phone is now forcing animations to finish before you can tap something else. I also find myself sometimes having to tap a few times to get something to register. Anyone else notice these things?
Yes, it “seems” that 15.4.1 is less fluid, also the battery in 15.4.1 is slightly better than 15.4. But again, I didn’t really measure them. My iPhone 11 is also more frequently getting heated in 15.4 compared 15.4.1. It seems, 15.4.1 is more energy efficient. The downgrade window has been closed anyway. Just enjoy this version. I will be more careful if I need to upgrade to 15.5 or higher.

• Love
Reactions: no0nefamous and B/D

mxrider88

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2019
Sydney, AU
If someone can figure out how to remove a pass from wallet, could you please share the solution?
I have a few passes that I wanna eliminate and I can’t..

Thanks!

13paul13

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2019
Nop… there is no remove option. For me at least

Are you going into the actual Wallet app on your iPhone Home Screen/App Library? That’s where you should find the option.

If you double click the side button from the Lock Screen to bring up the Wallet then there’s no Remove Pass option.

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Nop… there is no remove option. For me at least

Interesting... I have 6 cards in my wallet (besides credit/debit cards) and ALL have the REMOVE PASS option.

What is the card/pass you want to remove?

As @13paul13 stated, you have to access the wallet via opening the actual Wallet app and not via the Pay shortcut (default double press on the power button).

Just try it our way and see if it works...

Reactions: papbot
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.