Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

SESE75

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2021
Any1 experienced the country name and degrees Celsius been cut off when strolling up ??? Normally when you strolled up the country name and degrees Celsius will still be visible and became smaller but mine was cut off ??? iPhone 12

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
I heard restoring to the public IPSW, then restoring your backup has helped. I have not tried this myself but I personally have not had this issue thus far.
One thing I will never do, is restore ?

I’m sure ? will fix it in a upcoming update.

Reactions: Samdh90

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
It’s that smooth ?

771755BC-5B4E-4E4D-9707-24F9461E1DB6.jpeg

SESE75

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2021
Turning on assistive touch will result the country name n degrees Celsius being cut off in weather app when you stroll up

Reactions: Samdh90

NBKindaGirl

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2017
Kansas City, Missouri
I haven’t been paying enough attention to notice whether my storage is showing up okay or still bugged but the only thing that says Zero KB is the System Data so that’s good.

xjt

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2015
I have tried to install iOS 15 on 11 Pro Max for over 8 hours now. First try with OTA update went fairly quickly but it failed to boot after progress bar completed and device restarted. Second try using Finder on Mac went quick also but it failed to boot again even after letting it sit for an hour or so. Third try using Finder and then restoring iCloud backup failed also.

Now have downgraded back to 14.8 after spending most of day trying to get this installed. Anyone else having issues? I only see one other post today that said took over 2 hours and 30 minutes to install... not sure if that person had slow download or the install itself was slow. My downloads went fast but the install itself seems to fail and the phone kept getting really hot.

I have no issues on 14.8 and over 300GB free space out of 512GB, so not sure what could be the issue... any suggestions? One other strange thing noticed is that when install finished it would get stuck on Apple logo and could feel it vibrate when called it but it never went to the lock screen. It would always sit and then eventually reboot again.

kave

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2012
Sweden
I find Notes app confusing. If I type with the pencil and select the text I am nearly unable to copy it. If I can copy it I can almost not paste it again.

JackieTreehorn

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2005
Amsterdam
- Cannot get Live Text to work on last week's RC and yesterday's update. The toggle is not available in camera settings
- Cannot update the iPhone 12 Pro Max from RC to yesterday's update, 11 Pro Max did this without any problem, dito for my two iPad Pros.

Not the best start.

Reactions: Rivvvers
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.