Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

greg624

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2013
Indiana
control center a bit buggy on first notice.. keeps adding this hearing accommodation control and when I tap a shortcut to an app it looks really bad

jacklroberts

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2014
Doncaster, UK
A few things i’ve noticed.

1. On iPadOS the top tab bar design is missing from a few apps that did have it in beta 3
2. The connectivity page or group in control Center has some design changes
3. The iPhone 15 wallpapers are back.
4. If you have a shortcut in control Center it now just shows a Shortcuts logo rather than the icon you have Set in shortcuts.
5. The Apple Intelligence UI seems more polished in this build
6. The crash I was experiencing when loading the add control panel in control Center has been fixed.

Reactions: COBRASVT

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
More than likely.
Err'body gettin' betas

1726594819594.png

drak22

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2020
It still has the old call interface. However, if you search for a contact, the new one appears. I don't understand this inconsistency on Apple's part. I want to bring back the one that was there until beta 5 if I remember correctly. I'm tired of calling back spam and scam numbers that call me trying to get to the block contact option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.