Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

furbzv1

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2014
updated wiki to reflect:
Modem, 15 Pro Max = 2.13
Carrier: Verizon 58.6.1

Ansath

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2018
I’ve no idea if we even have RCS in the UK! lol. Only ever see it talked about by people from the US.

Let’s see what beta 2 does to my iPad!

sbcdk

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2012
No RCS in my Messages menu. Denmark, EU.

Photo app is still a mess. Anyone found a way to see the cam roll and nothing else? When someone sends me a pic and I save it, it isnt stored as the last entry on a camera roll. It is stored according to date taken. So that means I will have to scroll through 16.000 photos if I dont know when the pic was taken. Absolutely crazy. Surely there must be some other way?

Ansath

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2018
No RCS in my Messages menu. Denmark, EU.

Photo app is still a mess. Anyone found a way to see the cam roll and nothing else? When someone sends me a pic and I save it, it isnt stored as the last entry on a camera roll. It is stored according to date taken. So that means I will have to scroll through 16.000 photos if I dont know when the pic was taken. Absolutely crazy. Surely there must be some other way?
There’s option to sort by date taken or date added there’s an icon with an up and down arrow on the screen.

Here, see this post with screenshots:

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Well that was odd…..
Updated my 15PM OTA, had to do the “Agree” thing. It updated without asking for the Install permission nor told me that the install was done. No “Hello” either.

This was a very odd update for me.

winxmac

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2021
App Store icon is dark now.
Feedback app still light...

Toggling icons to switch to automatic, light, dark, tinted is buggy... At times, it shows white icon with lines...

Also, when adding widgets, the app list shows Contacts and Screen Time in light mode even though the Home icons are in dark mode...

When you pull down Control Center and tap the Power button, nothing happens... In DB 1, it locks the screen then shows the Slide to Power Off...

Last edited:

Maclver

macrumors 68030
Nov 23, 2008
New Mexico
Reactions: saltxd

Ansath

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2018
Reactions: dustin.haley

huanbrother

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2012
CHINA
RCS may not be enabled in China as carriers might be reluctant to forego the revenue from traditional text messaging, which costs 0.1 yuan per message.

Tested on China Unicom, no RCS.

MLVC

macrumors demi-god
Apr 30, 2015
Maastricht, The Netherlands
It’s due to you being in the EU

lol, I'm not daft, I'm just surprised it does show on the iPhone. Would have expected it to be not there, or greyed out or something like that. I'm well aware it's because I'm in the EU.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.