Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
So, should we now expect beta 4 two weeks from today? Or is it still on track for July 22nd?
Yes to the bolded. The last 3 years, when they released a revised beta coinciding with the public beta, they released the next beta 2 weeks later. It happened with iOS 15, iOS 16, iOS 17. I don't know about before that, but honestly I don't feel like going through every beta lol. But each of the last 3 years is enough to conclude it's a pattern IMO.

Barbs

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2008
Yes to the bolded. The last 3 years, when they released a revised beta coinciding with the public beta, they released the next beta 2 weeks later. It happened with iOS 15, iOS 16, iOS 17. I don't know about before that, but honestly I don't feel like going through every beta lol. But each of the last 3 years is enough to conclude it's a pattern IMO.
Do you know how soon after the revised beta did they release the public beta?

furbzv1

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2014
im guessing we are closer to a public beta release- also wonder if that means well finally get a HomePod/AudioOS 18 release

Reactions: pizzzle

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
Hope it resolves my AirPods keep dropping out, it's like they momentarily lose connection, happens most often when I'm browsing in other apps.

Reactions: Mvtx_Mxntvnv
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.