Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

timemaker27

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2024
Anyone else facing those problems?

UK account - Mac 18 beta 2, iPhone 18 beta 3

1. iPhone Mirroring not working.......I can see the new iPhone Mirroring app on my Mac but there is no option on iPhone AirPlay & Continuity → iPhone Mirroring. So, I am unable to connect.
2. Voice Memos app can transcribe the note when recorded in Voice Memos app but if I do a voice memo (which uses Voice Memo app) in Notes app - there is no way to transcribe it.

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Jun 9, 2018
England
Anyone else facing those problems?

UK account - Mac 18 beta 2, iPhone 18 beta 3

1. iPhone Mirroring not working.......I can see the new iPhone Mirroring app on my Mac but there is no option on iPhone AirPlay & Continuity → iPhone Mirroring. So, I am unable to connect.
2. Voice Memos app can transcribe the note when recorded in Voice Memos app but if I do a voice memo (which uses Voice Memo app) in Notes app - there is no way to transcribe it.
iPhone mirroring working fine here.

Transcription in notes app was working in beta 1 for me - though it did seem a bit funky - as in it takes a little time to show the transcription. Now the one test I did on beta one isn’t showing the transcription anymore and new one isn’t doing it either. Think they broke it.

Also UK account.

Reactions: timemaker27

timemaker27

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2024
iPhone mirroring working fine here.

Transcription in notes app was working in beta 1 for me - though it did seem a bit funky - as in it takes a little time to show the transcription. Now the one test I did on beta one isn’t showing the transcription anymore and new one isn’t doing it either. Think they broke it.

Also UK account.
I got iPhone mirroring working, AirDrop needs to be turned off when pairing for the first time

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
PNC mobile no longer lets me login with face id or password. I get the error “We can’t verify your sign in attempt. SELECT “Help” to contact PNC. Mobile website works fine.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
I’m not having any issues with the Apple Store app. Just bought a Watch band :)

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Jun 9, 2018
England
Anyone getting RCS in the UK? (Three UK)
It’s not listed in settings as supporting RCS.

IMG_5388.jpeg

IMG_5389.jpeg

JaJaWa

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2013
Hong Kong | London
VMware Workspace One (Intelligent Hub) does not let you install the profile on iOS 18 beta (or any betas apparently), but if you install on iOS 17 and update the phone it works. However if you phone resets and you lose the profile (just happened to me, you are out of luck until the iOS 18 public release in September)...

jschnee21

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
The MyVerizon and Call Filtering Apps are not working (18PB1), and Family ScreenTime also not working.

Stiille

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2024
The banking apps for norisbank (Germany) including the PushTan App working flawlessly.

The banking apps for comdirect (Germany) including the PushTan App are also working flawlessly.

Ledsteplin

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2013
Florence, AL
The MyVerizon and Call Filtering Apps are not working (18PB1), and Family ScreenTime also not working.

MyVerizon works, but you have to log in. And it asks for pin number. But it doesn't work. Then Verizon has to text me a pin number. I thought they would have fixed it by now. Been that way for weeks.

yeahtyeaht

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2012
Germany
The banking apps for norisbank (Germany) including the PushTan App working flawlessly.

The banking apps for comdirect (Germany) including the PushTan App are also working flawlessly.
N26 also works flawlessly.

Barclays crashes sometimes when pressing specific buttons.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.