Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

mt247

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2014
Lego Star Wars - Sound of the App is muted Most of the times. Broken since beta 1 and still not fixed.

CrisiomiroX

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2024
UK
BBC Sports app opens up but when you click on any news item it automatically shuts down. This is on Beta 4. Has worked fine on previous beta builds.

I reported this and just got a reply:

"We are aware of an issue, caused by changes in iOS 18 Beta 4, that results in crashes when opening pages within the Sport App.

Although there is a chance that the problem may be resolved by future versions of the iOS 18 Beta, we’d like to reassure you that we’re actively working on a permanent fix, and expect this to be available in the next App update."

scorpio vega

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2023
Raleigh, NC
Facebook randomly stopped working for me Monday evening.

Every time I try to open it, the app crashes. Uninstalling doesn’t seem to help.

Instagram however seems to still work.

turbo79

macrumors member
May 24, 2006
Omnivore works for me on iPadOS 18 public beta 2 on my M1 iPad Pro. Someone might want to confirm the same for iOS.

Omnivore is a much more capable alternative to Pocket.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
Can anyone see if AdGuard Pro is working for you? just installed latest iOS 18 beta 4 on an iPhone 13 Mini and it's not blocking any ads now.

ManuCH

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2009
Switzerland
In Switzerland, TWINT (the mobile payment app) is broken in all its bank variations. According to TWINT itself it should be fixed with an update rolling out starting August 8th.

Did anyone try the following Swiss banking apps? Postfinance, Yuh, Yapeal, Neon.

cschmelz

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
I haven't been able to DIVE with it but Oceanic+ appears to work just fine on iOS 18.1 DB1 including dive planning. Similar to Watch app, works fine overall on Watch 11 PB2

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
Waze in CarPlay does not let me use the buttons on the map (recenter, zoom etc).
Not tried Waze but Google Maps appears to be doing the same for me. I can bring up the Search screen but then it doesnt let me pick anything like Home, Work, Favourites etc.

James6s

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2015
Cumbria, UK
Please can anyone in the UK confirm if the NatWest banking app is working on the latest beta? If so I’m jumping on! Thanks.

Edit - just seen it’s on the working list 👌🏻

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.