Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ProbablyDylan

macrumors 65816
Mar 26, 2024
Los Angeles
18.1 B3, Still having issues in Telegram (and Swiftgram) with swiping. After a few minutes of usage, the app will stop registering swipes and only accept taps.

steverae

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2009
UK
I found an old AirPort Extreme the other day someone had given me.

What are you guys using this for?
I use mine in a mesh configuration in my house - works well WiFi speeds are fine as we have one in every room and idevices pass from one to another

I know people are going to moan at me but ….

Reactions: scouser75

scouser75

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2008
I use mine in a mesh configuration in my house - works well WiFi speeds are fine as we have one in every room and idevices pass from one to another

I know people are going to moan at me but ….
Thanks. I have no idea what a mesh configuration is 🤣 But will Google it. Be good to put the thing to good use rather than scrap it.

steverae

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2009
UK
Thanks. I have no idea what a mesh configuration is 🤣 But will Google it. Be good to put the thing to good use rather than scrap it.
They are a WiFi router that can be used also as a WiFi extender - I’ve got 6 of em, one in each room -
I use my router in modem mode and these act as my WiFi network 👍

Reactions: scouser75

ManuCH

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2009
Switzerland
Has anyone seen some odd badge icon behavior with Telegram? After I installed iOS 18 Beta, I see occasional badge for unread messages although there are no new messages. Then it disappears, then reappears…

Yes: both Telegram and Nicegram have completely odd badge behavior. It's simply not working as it should, it's there when it shouldn't and vice-versa.

Reactions: CyberGene

scouser75

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2008
They are a WiFi router that can be used also as a WiFi extender - I’ve got 6 of em, one in each room -
I use my router in modem mode and these act as my WiFi network 👍
Thank you. I definitely need something like this as my WiFi speeds across the house vary massively.

Reactions: steverae

mikelets456

macrumors 6502a
Feb 15, 2022
Bucks County, PA
iOS 18 beta 8 Geenie connect (when using Siri) says I have been logged out but I have not..I can use the app directly to open the garage door but can not through Siri or CarPlay.

NoGood@Usernames

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2020
United States
An update to the MyVerizon app was released today (9/4/24) that resolves the issue of needing to login each time the app is launched. It is now working as expected.

Wikipost has been updated to reflect this.

Edit to add: Version 20.2.0 according to App Store

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2013
Florence, AL
An update to the MyVerizon app was released today (9/4/24) that resolves the issue of needing to login each time the app is launched. It is now working as expected.

Wikipost has been updated to reflect this.

Edit to add: Version 20.2.0 according to App Store
Yes, it's working now. And I have Face ID enabled. And that's working as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: NoGood@Usernames

Travis299

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2013
Cary NC
Anyone else having issues with the find my app on iOS 18.1 beta 3?
Yes, My iPhone 15 PRO MAX IOS 18.1 (22B5034a) Find My app, (3 iPhones in list, 2-15s & 1-13), fails to find 3 iPhones when one iPhone 13 is NOT connected to Wi-Fi, works when this iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and APP finds all 3 iPhones. Other 2 iPhones in list are 15s. When APP fails if I delete the iPhone 13 the APP then finds the other 15s.

CrisiomiroX

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2024
UK
NS&I (UK) app is now working, looks like a backend fix as no new version.

Naturespace still isn’t (crash on using time). Developer never replied to my email.

pk0

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2009
There seems to be an issue with signing in to Bitwarden with a clean install. I was logged in fine on iOS 18 RC but now I just get "an error occurred." I found others having the issue and tried disabling "Smart Punctuation" but it didn't help for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.