Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Awjvail

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2010
Not sure why FordPass is listed as working, it's fairly well known that the app hasn't worked properly in any of the iOS 18 betas.

The app launches but if you want to go into any of the menus or activate any features the app just cycles back to the previous page.

ManuCH

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2009
Switzerland
In Switzerland, TWINT (the mobile payment app) is broken in all its bank variations. According to TWINT itself it should be fixed with an update rolling out starting August 8th.

Did anyone try the following Swiss banking apps? Postfinance, Yuh, Yapeal, Neon.

The TWINT update was released and it works now.

david0128

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2021
David Lloyd UK seems to have stopped working on Beta 6. Viewing timetable doesn't work, once logged out can't log back in. Still working on my ios17 15 pro.

Edit: Fixed at backend by DL three days later.

Last edited:

3Rock

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2021
with today's app update, the My Verizon and Verizon Call Filter apps are now working (PB4 on 15PM)
Verizon call filter, Not on my iPhone 12 Pro public beta 4. Lucky you. 😭

Edit: now working with the app update to 16.4. Now happy. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaneSparkyYYZ

jschnee21

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
Chipotle app not fully working. I can browse the menu, and add food to the cart.

But I cannot check out. It always says there’s a problem with my payment.

I’ve tried re-installing, changing payment cards, etc.

Unable to actually buy food/checkout.

Reactions: ProbablyDylan

Ledsteplin

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2013
Florence, AL
with today's app update, the My Verizon and Verizon Call Filter apps are now working (PB4 on 15PM)
I thought mine was working. The log in issues won't go away in the MyVerizon app. Talked to 4 different support reps. Tried to get Face ID working. But no. All I get is a log in page that doesn't work.
Call Filter works ok.

kenziedamage

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2024
Denver, CO
I thought mine was working. The log in issues won't go away in the MyVerizon app. Talked to 4 different support reps. Tried to get Face ID working. But no. All I get is a log in page that doesn't work.
Call Filter works ok.
double checked on 15 Pro Max (carrier locked to Verizon) now on PB5, it's still working on my end for my specific setup - user/pw, sms 2fa, login success, paying bill

Ledsteplin

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2013
Florence, AL
double checked on 15 Pro Max (carrier locked to Verizon) now on PB5, it's still working on my end for my specific setup - user/pw, sms 2fa, login success, paying bill

I still have to log in every time I open the app. The Face ID option apparently requires a Home account (Fios). And it hasn't been available in my area. So I have to log in with phone number, password, and pin. All three. It's ridiculous.

CyberGene

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2011
Has anyone seen some odd badge icon behavior with Telegram? After I installed iOS 18 Beta, I see occasional badge for unread messages although there are no new messages. Then it disappears, then reappears…

ProbablyDylan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2024
Los Angeles
Has anyone seen some odd badge icon behavior with Telegram? After I installed iOS 18 Beta, I see occasional badge for unread messages although there are no new messages. Then it disappears, then reappears…

Have you had issues scrolling in telegram as well? It seems like it stops responding scrolling or swiping frequently, in addition to the badge issues.

steverae

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2009
UK
So couple of things ive noticed in IOS18 Beta - The Apple Airport utility in IOS fails to show settings of my AirPort Extreme's - they all show as
IMG_2182.PNG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.