Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Jack25

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
What’s App is acting up for me. Getting messages but no notifications. Only way I know I’ve been sent anything is the badges.

Jack25

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
IMG_0502.jpeg

I’ve had the above intermittently on YouTube on both Beta 3 and 4. Usually goes away on its own but incredibly annoying.

mt247

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2014
TomTom Carplay is broken. navigation starts fine in my Volkswagen, but i am unable to search for an adress nor able to navigate to home or office using CarPlay. Workaround is to use the phone to enter or select the addres. This is new in Beta 4. was working in all betas before.

Lord of the Pies

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2016
South Africa
Can anyone check if they're able to open Claude (by Anthropic) with the latest beta installed? It just insta-crashes for me suddenly and rebooting/reinstalling doesn't help. Have to assume it's since the iOS update.

Stiille

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2024
why don't you just stay off the discussion, if you don't have an answer ?
Ok I downloaded them on my 15PM - be aware I do not have Postbank, but the apps itself are starting and I stayed in the apps for a few minutes - no crash or something.
If that’s enough for you, go for it, but think about that the apps may act differently on your phone than on mine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.