Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mosesa

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2011
So you both think Apple shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse for a delay, but at the same time that there's no way they'll release the pro models by November. Confusing.
I think that guy works for Samsung, lol. Just trying to spread discontent.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
You dont know that yet. Maybe it will still be this month. Lots of rumors, but not much evidence of that. Keep Positive :)
And the other thing is, Nov 1 would be a lot different than releasing when we are already in the holiday season

Sam in SoCal

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2019
Praise baby Beezlebob. 😂
Yeah and this to me will be more exciting than anything Samsung put out this year including that beta product called the “fold 2” I saw jerryrigeverything’s video on the tear down. I wasn’t that Impressed. If Apple does it one day I’m sure it will be much better.

Reactions: Fred Zed

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
Yeah and this to me will be more exciting than anything Samsung put out this year including that beta product called the “fold 2” I saw jerryrigeverything’s video on the tear down. I wasn’t that Impressed. If Apple does it one day I’m sure it will be much better.
Screw Samsung and google.

Sam in SoCal

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2019
iPhone Pro Max shipping in November...
Yeah I’m not in a rush. My primary phone is an iPhone 11 promax. My back up phone is an iPhone XR. Both phones have Verizon cellular plans. I also have an iPad 11 inch pro 2018 and an iPad mini 5 2019. Apple can take as long as they want, LOL

mosesa

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2011
'Well, not going Pro now. I think that the difference between non pro and pro are a non issue unless you are professional photographer. I guess I'll save the $150.00

GrumpyCoder

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2016
Not sure what to do... I used to be a "smallest phone possible guy". Then the X came out years ago and I though, not that bad to go bigger. So earlier this year I decided to become a "as big as possible guy" with the next phone, maybe because I'm getting older. Would like the 6.7" display, so Pro Max it is... but I don't need the extra resolution or camera mumbo jumbo. If I want to take pictures, I'll use a "real" camera and lenses. I just care about the display size. Also no Touch ID button like the iPad Air (pandemic out there...). So... get the 6.1" or jump on the 6.7"... or just sit this one out and wait for next years model with the new button... decisions, decisions.

LonestarOne

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2019
McKinney, TX
So you both think Apple shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse for a delay, but at the same time that there's no way they'll release the pro models by November. Confusing.

Dexter has been wrong so long, he just can’t stop it.

Of course, the first Pro models are scheduled to arrive next week, so technically, he’s right — that’s not November. :)

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Apple release tech specs in launch day on website. So you can’t preorder without knowing them.

That is simply not true. Just because the specs are released, we will still see people ignorantly ordering blindly and then complaining after the fact... It's the old 'lead a horse to water...' thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.