Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CYC6RDW...X2220F8577ECEVNYN&starsLeft=1&skipTwisterOG=1

I know this link is for a 15 pro max, but they haven’t released their 16 series yet, and I hope this link posts in the correct format.

I found a post about this case on Reddit about it being a good replacement for Caudabe cases so I thought “what the heck” and placed my order for one since it was only $15.
Since I received the case it replaced my Caudabe cases full time, I love the grip and the buttons feel amazing on it. I know this might sound like a paid advertisement but it isn’t whatsoever, feel free to read through all my posts over on the iPhone 15 case thread if you don’t believe that I’m a real consumer 😂 Just wanted to potentially put anyone else onto this case. Well worth the $15.

Reactions: kvlq

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
I went the pink for the desert titanium, also got the Fuchsia Silicone case :)
I think the pink will look nice with the desert titanium, it might bring out a little rose-y undertone in the phone. I went with the fuchsia silicone case with the white titanium phone, but I honestly think pink really goes with any color!

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
Lonli Edition and Rumwot. Lonli is going back for sure.

obRFbD8.jpg

vWzLLZh.jpg

MsFQlei.jpg

fgl6X23.jpg

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
I don't think I've seen this posted so far? I'm generally a fan of Anker's products, but I haven't tried their cases before. I was already toying around with the idea of getting my first case with a built-in stand, and this one looks like it will match my titanium iPhone 16 Pro really well: https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Military-Grade-Shockproof-Kickstand-Compatible/dp/B0D7H2FX1Z/

View attachment 2416758

That looks like case overkill to me. But I don't need a kickstand.

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
Ordered the white paragon and grey synthesis for the 16PM. Been saving this discount code for a year almost lol

Attachments

• IMG_7579.jpeg
    IMG_7579.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: walds11

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
Just ordered a black sheath with a 15% off “comeback” coupon caudabe randomly emailed me on 9/9. Hopefully there is no funny business with the order since it’s not “officially” out yet. Anyone else order already?
Yep! Ordered 2 cases. They’ve never said a thing about early orders. I’ve gotten early orders in before lol

Reactions: thatappleguytoday

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Did you order?
Not yet, still undecided on colors and which case to get. Might just order a black synthesis to go with the black iPhone and call it good since I was planning on ordering the Lake green silicone. Maybe pick up the new Paragon later down the line after reviews come out, I don't want to go all out on cases this year

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.