Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Apple’s fuchsia silicon and otterbox’s pink lumen. i use one for home and one for outside the house Since the cases pick up all the nasty smells!

Reactions: orbital~debris

lisek99

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone know if I purchase a Caubabe case now with a camera control button cutout, they will replace it for free if they ever come out with a version that covers it, like they did last year with the action button?

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
My budget king from last year is here for another run...black frost spigen ultra hybrid. Plus my favorite screen protector from last year the ESR Armorite series. Literally only used one out of a pack of 3 and still scratch free after one year.

wliHfP3.jpeg

LzRyylP.jpeg

lBJD01N.jpeg
i got the regular esr glass but just initiated a return and getting these. i assume they’re a higher quality.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Not yet, still undecided on colors and which case to get. Might just order a black synthesis to go with the black iPhone and call it good since I was planning on ordering the Lake green silicone. Maybe pick up the new Paragon later down the line after reviews come out, I don't want to go all out on cases this year
I am going with the Black Ti this year as well coming from the White Ti. I went Gray Sheath and Black Synthesis for now. Might return the Sheath if the MagSafe ring is showing again. I had 30% off so figured to use it. The Synthesis grew on me and dare I say prefer it over the Sheath now. Also have a silicone on the way and a Bullstrap. That should hold me over for awhile until the itch for something different comes along 😂

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Does anyone know if I purchase a Caubabe case now with a camera control button cutout, they will replace it for free if they ever come out with a version that covers it, like they did last year with the action button?
Its anyone’s guess at this point but would be shocked if case companies reinvent the wheel but could be wrong. What they are releasing should be perfectly functional. They may just wait for the 17 series.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I am going with the Black Ti this year as well coming from the White Ti. I went Gray Sheath and Black Synthesis for now. Might return the Sheath if the MagSafe ring is showing again. I had 30% off so figured to use it. The Synthesis grew on me and dare I say prefer it over the Sheath now. Also have a silicone on the way and a Bullstrap. That should hold me over for awhile until the itch for something different comes along 😂
Another black Ti, smart man 😉 The MagSafe ring didn't bother me as much as it did others, but I do think I slightly prefer the Synth to the Sheath. If you happen to have another 30% off, my DMs are open 😉 Think I'm gonna order a black Synth to go along with my apple silicone and call it good..for now at least lmao

pcmike

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
Another black Ti, smart man 😉 The MagSafe ring didn't bother me as much as it did others, but I do think I slightly prefer the Synth to the Sheath. If you happen to have another 30% off, my DMs are open 😉 Think I'm gonna order a black Synth to go along with my apple silicone and call it good..for now at least lmao
Same. Ultramarine silicone and black sheath for black 16P. 👍🏻

Reactions: Zensō and Djones96

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Natural Ti with Gray Synthesis for me and Black Ti with Black sheath for my wife she always goes black on black. I’ll wait for the Paragon reviews, in no rush for it as long as I have my trusty Synthesis.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Same. Ultramarine silicone and black sheath for black 16P. 👍🏻
Smart man! 👍
Natural Ti with Gray Synthesis for me and Black Ti with Black sheath for my wife she always goes black on black. I’ll wait for the Paragon reviews, in no rush for it as long as I have my trusty Synthesis.
I like those combos! I'm waiting on the paragon reviews as well, no rush here.

Reactions: JBlass421

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Where did I get comeback from? I'm old and senile :confused:
There is a ”Comeback Code” that Caudabe emailed to some customers, which is a unique number for that specific customer. You either received one in your email or not, I’m guessing depending upon when you last purchased from them. You’re not going crazy. :)

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
That's the one I ordered as well... I try so many cases and end up back at Pitaka every year.

I'll just cut to the chase this time

Great choice!
Question for the ultra-slim Pitaka folks: is there any screen clearance at all with a tempered glass protector installed, or do you lay the phone down on the back only?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.