Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
IMG_4867.png

Ordered the subcase unicorn beetle. I want the green apple silicone but I usually find silicone too slippery so I’m going to wait till I can get to an Apple Store to see what it’s like in person.

Reactions: Rob9874

basqarl

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2007
So I’m getting the Lumen and Desert Titanium. I need someone to tell me what color to get. I love pink and I think the pink looks awesome, but I’m not sure it would look good with Desert. I also like the green and I feel like it would go best with Desert. But pink :( I’m so torn. I think I’m reluctantly leaning toward green.

I’m going to order tomorrow after I put my preorder through. I don’t want to spend the money on a case and have something catastrophic happen and not be able to get the phone 😅
I ordered the Lumen in green from the Apple Store. I am disappointed because when it arrived, the color of the Mag circle is solid green rather than the iridescent green that is shown on the site. I need to exchange it and I hope the other green ones are of thr iridescent green.

GDF

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2010
They have magsafe, all folios would be the same the flap would hang over the back I guess.
Her current Vaja folio you are able to take the phone out easily as the phone is on a seperate case. There are other folios that do that too. Thanks for the input.

basqarl

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2007
Bellroy has a new case with built in attachment for a lanyard. Coming out in 4 weeks

Thank you. I wonder if any cases with a built in attachment for a lanyard also have the port covered? And have a plan for a covered capacitive touch button?

Reactions: Boardiesboi

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
I’m jealous. I so want the teal 16 plus but I don’t know if it would be a downgrade from the 15 pro max so I’m sticking with the PM this year. But the colours are so incredibly boring on the pro models.
I hear you. I’m “downgrading“ from the 15 PM to the normal 16. I’m sure I’ll miss the battery, promotion, and always on display but I don’t use any of the other pro stuff and I find them to look so lifeless and dull with those pro colors. This will be a nice refresh for me and I welcome the smaller size and lighter weight.

ddemaree12

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2024
Obligatory thread of cases for the iPhone 16/Pro/Pro Max.
I've been looking and thought caudabe was going to have a red/burgundy shell case for iphone 16 pro. no dice this am. has anyone a recommend? 40th anniversary is ruby. I want for anniversary gift.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
Ok I ordered a Synthesis and a $9 ESR case from Amazon.

I know I will want something with more drop protection but will attempt to hold until others purchase and review cases.

Check back on this post in to coming days to see if I held firm. Possibly coming hours

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
I tried the big lot route before and never worked lol ...I got all the heavy hitters from last year so half off pricing isn't too bad. They will sell. Patience my friend lol
Yeah that didn’t work for me either. I’m too lazy to ship out the cases individually so I may just give away the bunch if someone is willing to cover shipping.

Reactions: thatappleguytoday
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.