Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Just received my green lake silicone case from apple

Attachments

• IMG_1350 copy.jpg
    IMG_1350 copy.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1347 copy.jpg
    IMG_1347 copy.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1349 copy.jpg
    IMG_1349 copy.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 50

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
There definitely is on the left; but nothing on the right (new caudabe sheath for 16P). I’m sorry, I should have said the left is my current caudabe sheath on my 15PM.
I'm talking about the buttons? Is there protective covering on the insides?
I can't tell from the picture.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Another cheap beater in today. The JETech $15.00 special is a decent frosted case. Very similar to the Spigen Ultra Hybrid frosted. Overall a decent case for $15. Last pics are it side by side with the Spigen.

Attachments

• -jt01.jpg
    -jt01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • jt02.jpg
    jt02.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 30
  • jt03.jpg
    jt03.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • jt04.jpg
    jt04.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
That cut out. It will take time to get use to it otherwise that Black Sheath is inch perfect.
Yea it looks deeper than I expected. I guess I'll hold judgement until I see it in person. The button is right where the phones rests in my palm when holding it one handed.

Reactions: Sal09

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
FWIW, I ended up trying the Suti on my 15 Pro and absolutely loved it, it was my favourite of the year in the end. It shocked me tbh, ordered on a whim and didn't expect to like it. So much so that I have already pre-ordered the NanoSuede in 'Polar Fleece' and Carbon Fiber versions for my pre-ordered 16 Pro.

View attachment 2417903 View attachment 2417904

The founded Lon is also super responsive on emails etc, had a bit of chat with him. I have absolutely zero affiliation with Suti, but just love the product and loved the customer service.

I also totally appreciate that most on here will think this is absolute sacrilege!! I get that most people want a case that also protects the sides. I'm a little different - I'd always been desperate to use my phone naked but too scared. Every time I swapped cases and held it naked I was reminded how much I love it. I saw this and it made me consider that actually I'm pretty careful with my phone, and that most of the time I'm just setting it down on a desk etc and don't want to scratch the back. So saw this and thought I'd try. So don't anyone shout!! 🤣 I know I'm in the minority!!

I pre-ordered the nano suede in blue. I usually use my phone completely naked, so this is a case I can get behind for exactly your reasons. Just protecting the camera lenses from getting scratched up. I'm currently rocking a 15 PM with only camera lens protectors on it and nothing else. I'm interested in the Suti because I know that having a back case can make mag safe wallets stick better.

C. Robert

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2013
Baltimore
I think the extra cutout is the lease thing to worry about with a majority of these ugly cases. The Beats and pitaka are the only ones that look semi decent. Everything else is straight out of 2012

infinilo

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2022
I don't understand needing to crap all over someone else's experiences and enjoyment on this forum.

And also Zensō this is the second time you brought up the problems with dbrand. My cases aren't associated with that as was already discussed.

I'm excited for what I purchased! It wouldn't kill people to just be positive for once, like geez...
While I don’t know the drama here… I will add that there cases literally fall apart at the seems. I’ve had 2, both have either had the back and side bumper separate or the graphic chip off in 6 months or less. Casetify said it was wear and tear and would not replace the case. Wasn’t worth the money imo.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
G
"I know what brands are going to be have revisions to improve the situation, but I won't tell you which ones because then you won't click my affiliate links to order these crappy first gen cases."
I could care less if someone uses my links, I don't push my links like that, I put them in the description and go from there. I don't say the brands so everyone here in the forum can bombard them with emails complaining because that's exactly what's going to happen.

if you folks only knew the real about what's going on before blurting out some nonsense.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
The Bandwerk cases I purchased for the 15PM did not thrill me at all and I was sorry I bought them.

Their new case in Shocking orange for the 16PM has sparked my interest again :oops:

Attachments

• band01.jpg
    band01.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 35
  • band02.jpg
    band02.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 33
  • band03.jpg
    band03.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 37

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
G

I could care less if someone uses my links, I don't push my links like that, I put them in the description and go from there. I don't say the brands so everyone here in the forum can bombard them with emails complaining because that's exactly what's going to happen.

if you folks only knew the real about what's going on before blurting out some nonsense.

Please give us those Caudabe pictures..............

HouseofG

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2008
G

And I'm sure these companies would never share any information with you again if you did name names.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.