Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
I couldnt help it but i totally fell in love with the lake green silicone case. So I got that one - and also got the plum because I also love that color. And beside that I also ordered the Beats case in sunset purple and Otterbox Lumen case (which sadly isn't available and I have to wait for that one). Will make pictures when I got the cases.
Great minds think alike! I have the Lake green apple silicone and Beats sunset purple already and love them

• Love
Reactions: Yuuuki

crypthick

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2023
IMG_5830.jpeg

Happy that my spigen ultra hybrid t magfit case will be here on Saturday! Let’s hope the phone arrives before then too!

Reactions: HouseofG and julit0

Cruncher

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2010
Unfortunately the Spigen Ultry Hybrid T is not available yet in my region. Or only for the 16 Pro and not for the max.

I received my Benks Aramid Pro and I really don`t like the buttons. It was one of my favorite Cases for the 14 and 15 series.
I already received my Ultramarine Silicon Case from Apple and I will rock that until my Caudabe Cases arrive. Both cases (Sheth and Synthesis) should arrive on Monday.

Also I had preordered a Hoda Sapphire Screen Protector which should arrive today. I didn`t expected that. I also already received my ESR and WSKEN Screenprotectors because I thought my Sapphire one will arrive late as every other year.

Reactions: Pug72

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
I wonder how OtterBox life proof fre will handle the button … maybe they can implement that in the defender and cactus…
Sad because I really want otterbox defender and rebel cases this year , but on the bright side this could be the first year I save hundreds of dollars 🤣

Reactions: Hooterville

Josieb1

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2013
London
Can I ask why on earlier pages of this thread the Apple Silicone MagSafe case are £37, but they are now £49 in the Apple store today? I just wondered what I was missing. Thanks

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
England
Can I ask why on earlier pages of this thread the Apple Silicone MagSafe case are £37, but they are now £49 in the Apple store today? I just wondered what I was missing. Thanks
Employee 10% discount link.

I've had issues trying to return buying this way but others assure me it's a problem my end and have returned with no issues.

MetalMatt24

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2012
I also ordered online an Otterbox defender pro XT in camo.

Here’s what gets me.

Otterbox can’t even post an accurate pictur of what they are selling. What they show VS what I got

Attachments

• IMG_6754.jpeg
    IMG_6754.jpeg
    909.5 KB · Views: 33

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
View attachment 2420504
Happy that my spigen ultra hybrid t magfit case will be here on Saturday! Let’s hope the phone arrives before then too!
I just ordered one with the Graphite colored ring on Amazon(US) for $29.99 + 5% coupon, too. How is it that Spigen direct has it listed for $55? Wish they had it on a NatTi phone. I have three cases already, but for this price, I figured I'll grab it and try it out - Delivery not til 9/24-27.

Anyone have pictures of an Ultra Hybrid T Magfit in hand / delivered here? I searched the thread for that case title only, but didn't come up with any pictures other than website links.

Reactions: chrisdazzo

HouseofG

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2008
When did you order yours? I placed my order on Friday I believe, but still is in the system waiting for stock. It’s not a huge deal as I have three other cases (one of which I might return), but I’m curious.
Interesting that the price has gone up by $5 on their site to $54. I ordered from Amazon for $30 and have a delivery date of October 2 - 18 😄

crypthick

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2023
When did you order yours? I placed my order on Friday I believe, but still is in the system waiting for stock. It’s not a huge deal as I have three other cases (one of which I might return), but I’m curious.
I ordered mine on Sunday from Amazon UK

sumiregusa

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
Their cases suck when it comes to camera protection
I don't understand needing to crap all over someone else's experiences and enjoyment on this forum.

And also Zensō this is the second time you brought up the problems with dbrand. My cases aren't associated with that as was already discussed.

I'm excited for what I purchased! It wouldn't kill people to just be positive for once, like geez...

Reactions: SuburbanPauper

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Andar Aspen in Navy arrived today for my 16 Pro Max. I have the same case for my outgoing 15 Pro. Cool to see the color change from 10 months of use (off and on since I switch cases regularly, but this got a large share of use over the months)

Attachments

• IMG_9792.jpeg
    IMG_9792.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: julit0
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.