Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MetalMatt24

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2012
I don't understand needing to crap all over someone else's experiences and enjoyment on this forum.

And also Zensō this is the second time you brought up the problems with dbrand. My cases aren't associated with that as was already discussed.

I'm excited for what I purchased! It wouldn't kill people to just be positive for once, like geez...
I’m telling someone that their cases “suck for camera protection“

Last edited by a moderator:

Jd3774life

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2013
Kansas City
Anyone have the purple beats case they can post pictures of? In some of Apples photos it looks really light, but it looks dark in a few of the images on the beats site.. Just trying to figure out how it looks IRL.
MCFP4.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-18 083625.png

cratterbury

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
Whoever mentioned the Torras 360 case - thank you! I'd not seen this one previously or at least maybe glanced over it as I thought it was a case with those finger ring things attached. Looked at the grey and immediately loved the look of it for my white Pro Max.

This will be my 3rd case I've ordered so sent the other 2 back to Amazon as I wasn't a fan and just wanted protection ready on the day I receive the phone. The other 2 were a Caseology clear case and an Jetech white case which arrived with dirty marks all over it.

I also agree with those about the Beats case - they look perfect for what I was looking for but then I saw the open bottom and thought 'WHY!?'. Instant deal breaker for me! Otherwise I would have got one!

Still eyeing up the green Otterbox Lumen case though but I'll wait until it's on Amazon and see how I get on with the Torras 360 :)

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
And also Zensō this is the second time you brought up the problems with dbrand. My cases aren't associated with that as was already discussed.
I am not trying to rain on anyone’s parade. Having worked in a creative field for over 30 years and had my intellectual property stolen more than a few times, I can tell you it’s no joke. I will continue to point it out where I see it with the hope that those in the community can make informed decisions about their purchases.

wickedrm

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2021
I am not trying to rain on anyone’s parade. Having worked in a creative field for over 30 years and had my intellectual property stolen more than a few times, I can tell you it’s no joke. I will continue to point it out where I see it with the hope that those in the community can make informed decisions about their purchases.
The Chinese have no sense of intellectual property. They actually see it as a compliment.

LucylouZ

Contributor
Jun 15, 2020
Oh wow - never seen these before but are right down my street. Love them!! I love bold colours such as tie dye or cosmic stuff and these really look like that. I'll be getting some of these in future no doubt, thank you!
They have so many to choose from… my daughter may be making an order… they are across the pond but I figured I spent this much on a phone I want something really nice

Reactions: Bazooka-joe

wickedrm

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2021
That cutout on the caudabe is not the move, oof. I went with Apple silicone for the first time ever. Eventually looking to get a leather.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.