Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphoneuser19

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Is there any way to change the color of my preorder? I ordered the 128gb Jet black 7 but i want to switch it to matte black

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I'm kind of starting to get irritated. I got 2 hours of sleep that night, couldn't even order until about ten after three, and people who ordered after me are definitely getting their phones. This is bullcrap!

Reactions: Krissy_21

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Must be the quiet before the storm. All I can say is it better start raining iPhone 7 pluses

Around 7-9 Central I expect we will see another wave of people saying they were changed for orders... these launches are exciting but the schedule is pretty predictable.

Mid-Day: 1-2 small waves (usually around 1-2pm Central)
Evening: One big wave of orders processed.

Reactions: Dubywonkanubie

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Around 7-9 Central I expect we will see another wave of people saying they were changed for orders... these launches are exciting but the schedule is pretty predictable.

Mid-Day: 1-2 small waves (usually around 1-2pm Central)
Evening: One big wave of orders processed.

Here is hoping, I need to get case but I don't want to 'til I know the phone is coming :D

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
How long did it take to get tracking information after your order updated and card processed.... 3 hours and counting here no tracking yet

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Add me to the Verizon iPhone 7 Plus 256gb Jet Black angry mob. Received confirmation email at 3:04 am EDT. Sent in a change ship address request on Saturday. Still 9/28 ship date. No charges, emails, nothing.

You'll probably get one tonight. People are starting to see movement.

JediPy

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
anyone with 7+ 128gb matte black 9/23 still waiting??? really hope last night wasn't the last of the matte blacks

I'm still waiting for mine - 128GB. Got the confirmation at 3:40AM ET (I got in a little late and tried Best Buy since it was still saying release date delivery but kept getting an error they said was from Verizon). My wife's 7+ 128GB Rose Gold already shipped, but that confirmation was received at 3:20AM ET and that color seems to be in less demand. I still have a 9/23 delivery date on the Matte Black but no movement. I'm hoping since it was in the first hour (and the Verizon rep telling me I was very high in the queue when I called about an address issue) that it will still ship for Friday delivery. Luckily my address issue also fixed itself when I got my confirmation email. Anyway, fingers crossed more Matte Blacks will be charged/show as shipped today or tomorrow.

chefwong

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2008
Something must be happening....while it still says processing, the deliver by date is now blank on the VZ portal

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.