Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cruzatte

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2009
Jet Black 7+ 128gb
  • Confirmation email: 3:20am Eastern
  • "Deliver By" in confi email: 10/5
  • "Expected ship date" in email status click-through: 9/23
  • "Deliver By" on "My Orders" page: 10/5
  • As of now, no credit card charge.

istealhome

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I now have a location code under one of the five different order status pages Verizon has... Have we confirmed that that is a step in the right direction or has that been there the entire time? I can't remember. MB 128gb 7+

mspman

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
I don't have a tracking number and my Amex hasn't been hit yet, but my order status page now says "Your order has been sent to warehouse for shipment." and a ship date of 9/14. 7+ RG 128Gb. I'll take it!

And, as an aside, I admit I ordered the RG because I'm a huge fan of rose gold... I hadn't been in to look at iPhones in a while... and I didn't realize it was so... rosy. It's ok, that's what cases are for.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
I now have a location code under one of the five different order status pages Verizon has... Have we confirmed that that is a step in the right direction or has that been there the entire time? I can't remember. MB 128gb 7+

I've had a location code on mine since I ordered

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I don't have a tracking number and my Amex hasn't been hit yet, but my order status page now says "Your order has been sent to warehouse for shipment." and a ship date of 9/14. 7+ RG 128Gb. I'll take it!

And, as an aside, I admit I ordered the RG because I'm a huge fan of rose gold... I hadn't been in to look at iPhones in a while... and I didn't realize it was so... rosy. It's ok, that's what cases are for.

Isn't a Rose Gold phone in a case, a white phone?

My1stApple

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Well, it definitely is not going by the time we ordered. So, if people that ordered later than us are getting their phones shipped that means ours are coming too. It must be!:)

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Which orders page? When I go to preorders.verizonwi... I don't see a deliver by date anymore, but I do see one when I just check the order on www.verizonwireless.com
When I went to the order status page that was linked in my original confirmation email, the delivery date was missing after my debit charge went through, however when I went to the preorders.verizon......site i saw a deliver by date later in the evening. By this morning, I had a tracking number and my order status updated to shipped and delivery for 9/16

moose2687

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I ordered a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB at 1:21 am Mtn time. Email confirmation came in at 1:31am. Got a ship/deliver by 9/23/16. My cc still hasn't been charged. Just logged onto my fed ex app and it says I have an intractable package en route to me. So for this of you losing hope, I hope this gives you hope.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

kevink2

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2008
This might be part of the problem....

http://bgr.com/2016/09/13/iphone-7-sales-preorders-iphone-7-plus/

Holy crap... I DID not EXPECT this preorders 4x greater than that of the IPhone 6.... WOWZERS

T-Mobile doesn't mean as much based on what I've read. If you wanted to pre-order an iPhone for any of the GSM MVNO services, T-Mobile is the only one you can pre-order through. And pay full price, since you don't have to provide T-Mobile account information. For instance, Straight Talk. Cricket. MetroPCS. etc.

So it MAY be artificially increased due to people buying the phone this way, removing the SIM, and inserting their own. Only T-Mobile knows how many are real customers.

Of course, AT&T is also claiming increases.

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
iPhone 7+ Gold 128GB ordered at 11:21AM EST. I originally ordered a iPhone 7+ 32GB Gold, but got a 10/5 ship date. Called later in the day, cancelled order, and made a new pre-order.

My current order is a 9/28 ship date that is still pending. If there is no movement on it tomorrow, I will wait in line at Verizon on Friday. I am using my Edge Upgrade, and trading in my 6S+. Will the associates at the store be able to cancel my pre-order, and utilize my upgrade in store if they have a 7+?
Same I ordered 7 plus gold 128 GB around 6 pm EST on 9/9 and expected delivery date is 10/05 everywhere still processing and i'll do the same

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.