Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seandabomx

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
USA
Hmmm. I ordered my 128 "flat black" phone on the 9th from Verizon at a retail store, got receipts for the transaction in emails, and all I see on the Verizon site is that my order is processing and expected ship date is 28 September. I don't expect to see it before the end of the month...but...should I? Is there a chance it might show up earlier?
Im in the same boat with you hoping they get moved up , from what I have seen so far it is looking good but I think it will happen last minute

imod4fun

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
How long till tracking is received? Didn't think I would make it this far so didn't pay attention ha

imod4fun

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
Also for the record my confirmation email was at 2:40 CT, and my expect delivery was 9/23 on email and account.

There is hope for arrival Friday!

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Request: can everyone please post what your original ship date was when posting that your cc was charged or you got shipping info. Helps us following this thread. Thanks in advance.

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Request: can everyone please post what your original ship date was when posting that your cc was charged or you got shipping info. Helps us following this thread. Thanks in advance.

Be prepared to be pissed off. I've seen some 128+s and even a 256+s with a later ship date AND a later order date than mine get processed.

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Still Nothing

Attachments

• IMG_0331.PNG
    IMG_0331.PNG
    508.4 KB · Views: 135

williambelknap

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
It's so annoying like I finished my Jet Black iPhone 7 128gb at 12:09 according to when my confirmation email came in, and theres SOOO many people who ordered even the next day who are getting there phones and my date is 10/5, we should get some kind of credit for this wait and lack of devices from apple

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Nothing so far, stuck in "Processing". 32GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black confirmation email 3:19 AM EST. Expected ship date was and still is 9/28

Worth mentioning I have seen ZERO, i kid you not, ZERO movement of 32GB iPhone 7 Plus's
i know and i havent seen many people or heard of many people that bought them so i am hopping once they come in they ship to us. I ordered around noon on the 9th because it wouldnt let me in at 3 in the morning and i gave up but i still had a 28th delivery just like everyone else so im still hopping for friday or at least the 23rd. but seriously i havent herd from many people and havent seen anybody say that they heard anything about them shipping.

CarlissaRN

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
My CC was charged this afternoon, around 5pm...est and I still don't have an updated shipping info. Still says processing with expected ship date of 9/16, which it has always said. 7+ 128gb silver

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Be prepared to be pissed off. I've seen some 128+s and even a 256+s with a later date than mine get processed.

Yeah... I've been seeing that too. I get that it is kind of regional but still with how it has been going I would have thought 2:14am Central for a 128 7+ Matte Black would have been charged by now. No love for Kansas.

Reactions: LeahJoFoxtrot

ColoradoTider

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2014
Colorado
Craziest thing.. Just got a pending charge on my account from Verizon that matches my order for 7+ Black 128 literally 2 minutes ago so it's starting folks..

Crazy thing is though I got an email 30 minutes ago saying thanks for your payment from Verizon but it was a different amount, different Verizon account number and not the last digits of my CC number.. Their system is jacked up..

I'll update when I get shipping confirmation..
Good luck all

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.