Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
So I have the reference number copy and pasted (LOCATION_00ORDERNUMBER) and when I search FedEx by reference I get nothing. But when I open the app on my phone it detects it and pulls up a shipment that is pending. Is this a good sign?
[doublepost=1473977776][/doublepost]
IMG_0971.PNG

Cryates

macrumors 68040
Nov 19, 2013
I don't remember seeing a single jet black regular 7 ordered through Verizon get shipping confirmation yet.

Surely they'll have at least some to send out for delivery tomorrow, right?

Sgt.ThroatPunch

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
So has anyone had luck with 2 phones on the same order being shipped? It seems my 7+ 128 MB and 7 128 MB combo is recipe for never getting shipped...

daboom

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2012
So I have the reference number copy and pasted (LOCATION_00ORDERNUMBER) and when I search FedEx by reference I get nothing. But when I open the app on my phone it detects it and pulls up a shipment that is pending. Is this a good sign?
[doublepost=1473977776][/doublepost] View attachment 652592

What time and what phone did you order?

kingranch13

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Illinois
So has anyone had luck with 2 phones on the same order being shipped? It seems my 7+ 128 MB and 7 128 MB combo is recipe for never getting shipped...

Same here, i haven't seen any combo orders ship. my ship date went from 9/28 to 9/30 late this afternoon. Guess thats what I get for ordering together, but at least I don't have to watch my wife play with her new phone with envy.

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
Does anyone know the limit of phones I can buy? I have 3 lines on my account and they are all getting upgrades when I go into the Apple Store tomorrow morning

tml614

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016

I would double check to see if you've been charged. I haven't been charged yet and when I try it, it pops up a message saying the tracking number is invalid.

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
The account rep on Twitter refuses to work with me because my name has changed. Even though when I log into the site as the account owner it addresses me as Leah.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
What time and what phone did you order?
256GB Jet Black 7*

I would double check to see if you've been charged. I haven't been charged yet and when I try it, it pops up a message saying the tracking number is invalid.
I've been spending a ton of money this week and kind of don't want to see my checking balance right now.

What do I type in for the location when I try to do that?
The location code from your order confirmation email.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida

Nope, I did that a few days ago and it worked for a bunch of different random numbers.

Alid32

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Springfield OH

That doesn't really mean anything. Its just picking up whats saved to your clipboard. If you force close the app and then got to notes type in a bunch of random numbers and then copy it, once you open up the FedEx app it will say the same thing. I tried it over and over.

ndirish345

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
I've been told 9/23 is my new date.

Keep in mind I ordered 30 minutes BEFORE online orders started.

So there's that.

Damn really? I signed in at Verizon a few minutes before midnight and even though verizon said that pre-ordering will start at 12:01am, it wouldn't let me pre-order until about 12:15am. So, I placed my ordered pretty quickly at that point getting the 128gb plus in matte black. After the order it gave me the 9/23 date for shippment. But Fedex is saying that it will be delivered tomorrow. They must be all over the place if you placed your order 30 mins before the ordering opened up.

daboom

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2012
I preordered iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black through Verizon website. I completed the order at 3:10am (EST). After I completed the order, I realized the shipping address is partial correct. I talked to Verizon rep and see if they can change the shipping address. They did. What I did not know that they canceled my order and made a new one which puts me in the last line with an expected ship date of 11/23. My original ship date was 10/05. I just talked to Verizon rep and she put me in "Jump In Line." I'm hoping I may get the device sooner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.