Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jplevine

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
So if we have not received a shipment notice yet, is there no chance we will get our order on Friday or are people finding these are still getting updated throughout the evening such that we still have a shot?

ndirish345

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
So if we have not received a shipment notice yet, is there no chance we will get our order on Friday or are people finding these are still getting updated throughout the evening such that we still have a shot?

I think in order to get it tomorrow, it would already have had to depart memphis. Mine left on a plane 3 hours ago.

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California
It is 3:46 pm where I live and the lack of JB phones moving is a real concern I guess Apple hogged all the JB models if any for themselves. :eek:

ntrimm

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Madison, Mississippi
I think in order to get it tomorrow, it would already have had to depart memphis. Mine left on a plane 3 hours ago.
Depends on where its going. I get a lot of fedex packages and they all come from Memphis which usually departs memphis at 3am on the same day its being delivered to me in Jackson, MS. I have had packages arrive in Memphis at 1am and still make to my house at 10am the same day. Heres to hoping!!!

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
Depends on where you are. I've had stuff sent to me that was picked up at a FedEx LOCATION AT 11pm and at my door by 8:30am.
[doublepost=1473979925][/doublepost]
The regular 7, and not the plus? If so, that's exactly what I ordered. What is your location code?
Made a typo. + not *. I'm in NY

Calisunshine901

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
after the first wave (most shipments will arrive very close to one another. The first shipment is the big one, they don't want you getting 10 phones and re-selling them before the following week. So im confident you'll get yours together (separate boxes) around the same time since they obv aren't coming tm. plus, costco pre orders? something new! possibly a hidden gem. keep that one close. although they may not get any first shipments, thus your late dates

Ya I'm hoping costco get's a good chunk since not many people were pre-ordering from there but then again they might also not get a lot in the coming weeks because other store's have large demand.

ndirish345

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
I am willing to wait for it, if its just a few days, or even a week. I'm just upset that other people who ordered the same exact phone after me will get theirs tomorrow.

Sometimes that is just the hand you are dealt. I'm sure you've been in their situation many times for other situations/products.

Koobers

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I ordered the 256gb MB 7 Plus on 09/09 at 12:18 am PST, got my order confirmation email at 12:22 am. Still no shipping confirmation or charge on my card. The deliver by is still 9/23. I'm starting to think that I'm not going to see it tomorrow which really sucks. What's the point of staying up to pre-order if you still can't get one on launch day. I would have just taken my chances at the Verizon store.

Reactions: LeahJoFoxtrot

zaquinho17

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2015
Sydney | to | New Jersey
Ya I'm hoping costco get's a good chunk since not many people were pre-ordering from there but then again they might also not get a lot in the coming weeks because other store's have large demand.

The networks will get majority, then apple, then best buy, then target.. then the others... that would be the obvious view, but costco still a hidden gem if you get it by 9/23, well done

PTDixon

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I waited for months for a Handspring Visor back when I was in college, I can wait a week for my 7+... Or so I will try to convince myself...
:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.