Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
I think I've only seen one other person order the 7+ 256GB Matte Black. Seen others move on the 128GB variant, maybe later today.....maybe.

I ordered a MB 256 GB 7+ on 9/9 at 215pm ET inside the verizon store. Got both an email confirmation of deliver by 9/23 and a ship by on the online status with 9/23. Im not expecting the phone any sooner because thats what they originally stated which is fine. I will go into the verizon store tomorrow morning to see if I get lucky. Id even take a 128gb MB 7+ if they had it tmrw in stores. I also ordered two 32gb 7+ MB for my parents which have a delivery by date of 10/5 and I don't have any movement on any of the phones yet.

Peoplehelper24

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
just venting but has to be frustating for everyone here. i didnt expect to wake up at 250am to not get a phone on launch day, i just happen to be one of those people who want new tech especially iphone day 1...:(

Calisunshine901

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 2.38.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 2.38.41 PM.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 194

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
IF I ordered before a person who bought the exact same phone as me and theirs is coming tomorrow then I am owed a phone, one of theirs to be exact.
Check your credit card that happens right before they charge you and then update your shipping date. Same thing happened to me yesterday
Mine disappeared earlier today only to reappear and I still have no movement.

Alid32

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Springfield OH
I think I've only seen one other person order the 7+ 256GB Matte Black. Seen others move on the 128GB variant, maybe later today.....maybe.

I pre ordered a 256GB Matte Black plus. When i put in the order it said deliver by 09/23 along with the confirmation, order status etc. No charge on cc yet. I don't really anticipate it coming tomorrow. Good thing its my husbands phone and he is a very patient person. Not me when September rolls around I want my new iPhone like now lol.

RAPrescottssi

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2013
I ordered a MB 256 GB 7+ on 9/9 at 215pm ET inside the verizon store. Got both an email confirmation of deliver by 9/23 and a ship by on the online status with 9/23. Im not expecting the phone any sooner because thats what they originally stated which is fine. I will go into the verizon store tomorrow morning to see if I get lucky. Id even take a 128gb MB 7+ if they had it tmrw in stores. I also ordered two 32gb 7+ MB for my parents which have a delivery by date of 10/5 and I don't have any movement on any of the phones yet.
I also have pre-ordered a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus from my local Verizon Store. I placed the order Saturday evening. The estimated delivery date says 9/28, but my order on Verizon still says processing, and has said that for nearly a week. Starting to get worried about that.

Edit: Verizon support just said that the ship date for the phone is 9/28/16. The sales rep that i pre-ordered the phone from said that is when it is going to be delivered by. VZ support also just said that when the phone ships at or around that date, it will be from a Verizon Warehouse, not from China.

Last edited:

zaquinho17

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2015
Sydney | to | New Jersey
I'm just hoping there's a way to get the other phones by mid October but only time will tell.

after the first wave (most shipments will arrive very close to one another. The first shipment is the big one, they don't want you getting 10 phones and re-selling them before the following week. So im confident you'll get yours together (separate boxes) around the same time since they obv aren't coming tm. plus, costco pre orders? something new! possibly a hidden gem. keep that one close. although they may not get any first shipments, thus your late dates

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
This may be relevant now. This is the 4th year in a row I won't be getting a phone launch day via Verizon's preorder **** show. I think living in Rural America sandwiched between IA and SD might have something to do with it. This year it wasn't time of order being "late"... I got in ordered and had my confirmation email within TEN minutes of preorders going live. If the past 4 years are any indication, if you had a 9/23 date as I did this year, there is high probability it will come WED of this next week. This has been like clockwork for me 4 years in a row. I always have my order confirmation within 30 minutes of the site going live, always given the following Friday as deliver by date, NEVER get it launch day, and it has always shown up WED. If you have 9/23 and don't get them Friday pretty darn good chance if history is any indication WED will be the day. For what its worth

Reactions: Morcom

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
This may be relevant now. This is the 4th year in a row I won't be getting a phone launch day via Verizon's preorder **** show. I think living in Rural America sandwiched between IA and SD might have something to do with it. This year it wasn't time of order being "late"... I got in ordered and had my confirmation email within TEN minutes of preorders going live. If the past 4 years are any indication, if you had a 9/23 date as I did this year, there is high probability it will come WED of this next week. This has been like clockwork for me 4 years in a row. I always have my order confirmation within 30 minutes of the site going live, always given the following Friday as deliver by date, NEVER get it launch day, and it has always shown up WED. If you have 9/23 and don't get them Friday pretty darn good chance if history is any indication WED will be the day. For what its worth

FYI, people were placing orders through the Verizon app as early as 2:20AM eastern. So when you say within 30 minutes of the site going live, it's more like an hour. Big difference.

Reactions: segrobja

InvalidBassist

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2008
Chicago
Can I just stick my 6s+ in a magnet bath and call it a day? No one will know the difference right?
I don't know if that's included in the IP rating system...
[doublepost=1473977068][/doublepost]All these people talking about no movement and I worry about their digestive system's health.

Eat more (or less) fiber!

Reactions: hadleydb
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.