Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zaquinho17

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2015
Sydney | to | New Jersey
I ordered four phones from costco, 2 7+ 128gb matte black, 1 7 rose gold 128gb and 1 7+ 128gb jet black. All of them have a ship date of 11/23. The rep told me all of them won't ship until 11/23 and my shipment date also says that. They are all on the same plan.

same plan is irrelevant, its just the way it works. you may get them the same day which is fine, but it will be separate boxes is my point. id be surprised if you get the MB's the same day

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Has anyone had a 256+ MB shipped? When was it ordered? I want to use it in case I get in a DM on Twitter. Those a**holes owe me a phone.
I don't think they will answer you once you start DMing. I had a separate complaint a week or so ago and they told me to DM. Never heard another peep back. They just want to shut you up so they aren't getting complaints publicly. That's my theory anyways lol.

bradgreene1

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Been following this thread for a while...wanted to toss my order into the ring:

Confirmation e-mail received 2:17AM CST
Ordered:
1x 128GB Gold 7 for my wife / delivery date of 9/16
1x 128GB JB 7+ for myself / delivery date of 10/05

So far no movement / stuck in processing / no CC charge / etc.

Didn't expect to see mine tomorrow but I was at least hoping to see my wife's get here on launch day. I asked multiple VZW reps if the phones would ship independently and they assured me that they would indeed ship separately. Not sure if that will end up being the case but who knows.

Website was holding strong with a 9/23 delivery date when clicking the link in the e-mail but recently changed to a 9/30 date about an hour or so ago. I'm not totally giving up hope that I won't see either tomorrow, but I'll probably give that hope up if I don't see anything by 8PM CST tonight. At the end of the day, we both have perfectly functioning 6s so not a huge deal...just annoying that I stayed up and got an order in within 17 minutes.

Good luck to everyone out there still hoping to see some movement tonight!

Reactions: gemnilocs

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
IF I ordered before a person who bought the exact same phone as me and theirs is coming tomorrow then I am owed a phone, one of theirs to be exact.

hwhollis

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Has anyone had a 256+ MB shipped? When was it ordered? I want to use it in case I get in a DM on Twitter. Those a**holes owe me a phone.

I ordered a 256 GB 7 in MB in the evening on 9/10. Original ship date was 9/23 and now it's with FedEx on track to be delivered tomorrow!

erftbll81

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Should I be concerned if:
  • My Verizon account still shows that I have an upgrade eligible on the line that I have the order for my iPhone
  • I haven't been charged (not even a pending charge) and
  • The preorder.verizonwireless.com doesn't find my order
BUT
  • I have a confirmation number
  • I have an order in the app that says processing
  • I have an order when I login to myverizonwireless.com (also processing)
??

I'm in the same situation, i reached out to Verizon customer support and they show my order in their system, no update since my 12:15 AM 9/9 order time though :(

VanGorgeous

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Cleveland
I ordered a MB iPhone 6+ 128gb at 3:24 am EST received a shipping date of 9/23. My card was charged Wednesday, but I have not received a confirmation email about shipping or a tracking number. Anyone else with this problem?

Alid32

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Springfield OH
Im in the same boat, Fedex slows as a snail. And plus they wont allow me to go a pick up my phone at the fedex location tomorrow morning, wtf.

I called UPS, and i will go tomorrow morning to pick up my watch.

Makes 0 sense.

It showed mine in Memphis early this morning and then said it was picked up at 8:55am. I looked on maps to see how far Memphis is from me and its 8.5 hours. Should be hitting the FedEx close to me soon.

JakeT85

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2012
I've seen a couple of jet black pluses ship at this point, have any regular 7's in jet black hit the ground for delivery as of yet? Had my order in and confirmation received at 1:59 am central time so was hoping to be in first batch but don't recall seeing ANY sent out of smaller size.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.