Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Seriously?.... It is your preorder confirmation number that came in your confirmation email. No need to post 20 times asking about 1 number.
Respectfully, I am looking at my confirmation email right now and the only numbers are "Internet Order Number", "Location Code", and "Ace Order Number".

Reactions: jimmyb124

seandabomx

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
USA
Just wanted to throw my update in the mix here:
Ordered Iphone 7 128 MB on 9/9 at store.
Got order confirmation at 6:09 same day.
Today my CC was charged at around 9 or 10 PM EST
Haven't gotten my shipment email but when I go to the preorder site that has been floating around I put in my preorder conf. numb. and my last name and it says it is shipping out tomorrow!
Very excited and I wish everyone the best of luck, please ease up a bit tho they are only material things haha.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Respectfully, I am looking at my confirmation email right now and the only numbers are "Internet Order Number", "Location Code", and "Ace Order Number".
There should be link to click on that says " check your order status" once there, it should list your pre order #

Spencer5556

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Sorry I was grumpy.. I clearly needed a snickers bar...

Go to My Verizon > Log in> Hover over my devices>Select orders> look for pre-order number> You will need to hover over the question mark in order to see the whole number.

Reactions: isteal

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
damn guess I'm out of luck! still waiting on my 128gb matte black 7+, location d772101 ship date 9/23 :( congrats to everyone else though!!!

mamato3

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I'm not getting mine tomorrow :( My CC company screwed me and then the reps. Something wasn't finished with my order so now I won't get it tomorrow. Even though i've talked to like 7 different reps. Only the one tonight helped at all. I'm sad.

The same thing happened to me and I'm getting the same thing when I track. It says payment wasn't collected even though they collected the payment within one hour of the declined message. I've spoke to multiple reps this week asking why my status hasn't updated to show payment has been collected. I have been told multiple times that there is no problem. The phone is paid for and will deliver by tomorrow. I even spoke to a supervisor today who said on their end they see nothing wrong. What did the rep tonight help you with? What wasn't finished? I'm betting the same thing is going on with my order.

tml614

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
So I spoke to a Verizon Rep and she said she is going to personally deliver my phone tomorrow—along with a pot of gold.

You made out better than me, Glen said he was going to hunt me down based on my billing address and make me sorry if I called again. It was my first call.o_O

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Absolute foolishness that virtually zero + models 32 GB will be delivered on launch date. I've seen 7 across 4 forums move. Kind of ridiculous.

AppleJuice15

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Came down to the last minute. I ordered in store 9/9 around noon in Michigan. iPhone 7+ 128GB Gold. I had a 9/28 ship date since I left the store, checked my account at 10 PM and the date was gone. Checked the pre order page and got this image.

I enjoyed riding this emotional roller coaster with all of you! Good luck and see you when the 8 comes out! P.s just remember, at least you aren't waiting for a Samsung 7 to only realize it caught your crib on fire! :p

Attachments

• IMG_5078.JPG
    IMG_5078.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 191

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Well I guess no 32gbs+ are going out tonight.
I'm frustrated to say the least. Seeing people who ordered 9 hours after me get shipment notifications (128gb). Yet someone who ordered at 315 isn't getting there's. seriously how many people ordered 128 between launch and 9AM

Reactions: gemnilocs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.