Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
I'm frustrated to say the least. Seeing people who ordered 9 hours after me get shipment notifications (128gb). Yet someone who ordered at 315 isn't getting there's. seriously how many people ordered 128 between launch and 9AM
Well at least you'll have it by the 28th like me!

10kb

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
so I was charged about 3 hours ago for my MB 256 7 plus. The deliver by date is now blank. I assume im getting this tomorrow?

Same and on the orders link it shows ship date of today and that is at the warehouse--- no tracking. Same exact phone as you

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
The same thing happened to me and I'm getting the same thing when I track. It says payment wasn't collected even though they collected the payment within one hour of the declined message. I've spoke to multiple reps this week asking why my status hasn't updated to show payment has been collected. I have been told multiple times that there is no problem. The phone is paid for and will deliver by tomorrow. I even spoke to a supervisor today who said on their end they see nothing wrong. What did the rep tonight help you with? What wasn't finished? I'm betting the same thing is going on with my order.
She said there was a continue button on my order and she clicked it and another screen came up that said "thank you for your order". She said that I have 2 day shipping but haven't been assigned to a carrier yet. Apparently the rep in chat gave me a super secret number that gets you to some ppl that actually know what they are doing and you don't have to wait on hold forever! 1 (800) 305-2485. Try that number! U will need ur order number.
Oh and mine says payment hasn't been collected either but it has been for 2 days now.

Rm3131

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I still have no movement on my JB regular 7. I can't believe how crazy this has been. I haven't seen anyone online post about getting a JB shipped out for tomorrow.

egreggs6870

Suspended
Sep 12, 2016
Well here it is 11:27pm EST and of course I checked Verizon to see that my shipping date of 9/23 has been removed. So of course I go to check my card and the payment has gone through. Am I looking for my phone tomorrow, no. However I'm just glad to see some changes indicating I might get my phone before next Friday. Oh and I preordered on 9/9 at 3:05am EST time. iPhone 7+ 256GB Black (Matte)
IMG_0073.JPG

Hotfeet

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2012
https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/

Don't log in or anything. Toward the bottom under "Support & Services" click on "Order, View Status." You'll need to enter your confirmation number and last name.

Thanks for the info! I ordered a 'regular' iPhone 7 matte black 128 on 9/9, about 2 pm PST and got a shipping date of 9/23. When I'm logged in, it still shows 9/23 but my credit card was charged about two hours ago so I thought there might be some movement. Sure enough, when I used the 'preorder' link above it give today's date as the shipping date, although I don't yet have an email confirming shipment.

Reactions: elkaboing

mamato3

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
She said there was a continue button on my order and she clicked it and another screen came up that said "thank you for your order". She said that I have 2 day shipping but haven't been assigned to a carrier yet. Apparently the rep in chat gave me a super secret number that gets you to some ppl that actually know what they are doing and you don't have to wait on hold forever! 1 (800) 305-2485. Try that number! U will need ur order number.
Oh and mine says payment hasn't been collected either but it has been for 2 days now.

Thank you so much! Finally someone who sees there is still a problem. She said they are working on the orders that are having this problem. I could possible receive my phone tomorrow but most likely not until Monday. If it weren't for that phone number I would never have received it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
damn so its 11:45pm eastern and i am losing all hope that my 128gb matte black 7+ that still has a ship date of 9/23, is going to be finally be charged and overnighted for tomorrow :(

Reactions: brmlong

AWDV8TT

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
Dream is over :(

Tomorrow begins my journey to cancel my JB and just forget about it. Not willing to wait a few weeks for a color.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.