Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Can you explain how you are checking preorder.verizon.com? I am going to My Verizon > My Devices > Orders and it seems to be showing me the exact same info as the normal Verizon site, but folks here are talking about warehouses and ship dates and such.

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Just checked that preorderwireless site and lo and behold..."expected ship date is 9/15/2016. No tracking info or courier info as of this moment
d1a7971084ee3f794bcde3e23e3edcbe.jpg
Can you give a step-by-step on this? Me and others are having trouble getting to this page.

kaielement

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
I preordered from Best Buy and I got a call from them to set up an appointment to pick mine up tomorrow. So classy lol.

elkaboing

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Chicago

Attachments

• File Sep 15, 21 28 21.jpeg
    File Sep 15, 21 28 21.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 152

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/

Don't log in or anything. Toward the bottom under "Support & Services" click on "Order, View Status." You'll need to enter your confirmation number and last name.
Is your confirmation number the same as your order number? In my email I had Internet Order Number, Ace Number, and location code, none of which are bringing anything up on this site with my last name....

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
Is your confirmation number the same as your order number? In my email I had Internet Order Number, Ace Number, and location code, none of which are bringing anything up on this site with my last name....
contact verizon for your confirmation number, I had to do it and got it quick from them

jplevine

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/

Don't log in or anything. Toward the bottom under "Support & Services" click on "Order, View Status." You'll need to enter your confirmation number and last name.

I have tried that site, but I get an invalid confirmation # even though I am copying/pasting it in. I wonder if it is because we have a small business account? Anyone else able to use this site with a small business account order?

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I have tried that site, but I get an invalid confirmation # even though I am copying/pasting it in. I wonder if it is because we have a small business account? Anyone else able to use this site with a small business account order?
Jimmyb124 mentioned he had to call Verizon to get his "Confirmation" number, it's apparently different from your order number. I'm on the phone waiting to connect now and will update if this works for me.

Reactions: jimmyb124

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I'm not getting mine tomorrow :( My CC company screwed me and then the reps. Something wasn't finished with my order so now I won't get it tomorrow. Even though i've talked to like 7 different reps. Only the one tonight helped at all. I'm sad.

Halt&CatchFire

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
I've been lurking for a few days, but thought I'd chime in. I pre-ordered my 128GB 7+ JB as soon as Verizon's website would let me in. My "Delivery By Date" is 10/5, but my "Estimated Ship Date" via my confirmation email is 9/23. Still holding out hope it comes tomorrow even though my card has yet to be charged and everyone I check still says my order is "Processing", but the recent spurt of charges is sustaining a tiny glimmer of hope. ;)

Same exact situation here. 7+, 128, JB. 9/23 ship by and 10/05 deliver. I ordered as soon as Verizon site would let me in.

I have no movement whatsoever. I'm not dying for a launch day deliver, but it would certainly be nice. I played the preorder game for the first time for the iPhone 6+ when it first came out 2 years ago. Ordered at midnight, and I didn't get my phone for 6 days after launch. Would be nice to get it this time. But unfortunately, I choose the most popular device and color every time.

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
Jimmyb124 mentioned he had to call Verizon to get his "Confirmation" number, it's apparently different from your order number. I'm on the phone waiting to connect now and will update if this works for me.
I used my preorder number and it showed me the same as in my account page. Im waiting for a chat representative to be available see if they can give me a number

mdtp333

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Don't hold me to it, but I think the Pre-Order number is the same as confirmation number, and the order number is the same as the ACE. At least from what I saw on my order.

Reactions: goinskiing

SaltTheWound

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I used my preorder number and it showed me the same as in my account page. Im waiting for a chat representative to be available see if they can give me a number
Hey! Just got off with the Rep. It is a 16 digit number that is not any of the numbers in your email, but she did say it was somehow accessible through your My Verizon page. It didn't reveal anything new for me :(

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
Hey! Just got off with the Rep. It is a 16 digit number that is not any of the numbers in your email, but she did say it was somehow accessible through your My Verizon page. It didn't reveal anything new for me :(
ugh :/ I don't see any other info on my account either im talking to a rep right now on chat but its taking forever

Spencer5556

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016

Seriously?.... It is your preorder confirmation number that came in your confirmation email. No need to post 20 times asking about 1 number.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.