Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TailsToo

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2010
New Jersey
Matte Black iPhone 7 Plus still showing 10/5 shipping. I have a business trip 10/7, and won't be back for a week. Sure hope it comes early!

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
128 GB Matte Black 7+ and 128 GB Rose Gold 7+ ordered on the same order. Confirmation was 2:19am Central time. Shipped in a single box. Just delivered via FedEx.
So they do ship them together if they have both available. But then if one is not available and the other one is then I would assume that then they will have to wait till the other is available to ship out then.

rp100

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
my email, my orders on my verizon screen both show 10/05 but the email link says 10/12 same with the rep i talked to 30 mins ago
[doublepost=1474044784][/doublepost]
Verizon rep
Ah, okay. My email link still shows 9/23. If I sign into MyVerizon and look at open orders, it shows 10/5.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
So im asking a rep on the chat about my phones since it went from deliver by 9/28 to sip by 9/28 and asked her why people that ordered after me where getting the phones sooner and this is the lame excuse i get "nother reason that you have a later ship date compared to your friends is for the time when you have accepted your terms & conditions." complete bs since we got the confirmation email at 2:30 am. frustrating ugh
Yeah that's bs cause both my confirmation and acceptance letter was at 8:15 am

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
The real question now for the 7+ 128GB Matte Black people with a 9/23 date is what should we be expecting? Still in "processing"/no cc charge/no updates. Where does this leave us?

If I had to go based on previous Verizon preorders I would say charged on Monday phones on Wed and Thursday but this has been a complete mess of a pre order with people ordering way later than others and getting their devices today. The way this has been handled I wouldn't be surprised if they don't ship the things on the 23rd.....

frankdogg

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2011
253, WA
That's the thing i get ">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." when using the tracking number
Hmmm. I'd search by reference or whatever it is you can do on their site. If not, i'd wait a few for their systems to update or do whatever it is they gotta do.

I know the feeling of checking tracking only to find something other than your package being tracked.

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
Hmmm. I'd search by reference or whatever it is you can do on their site. If not, i'd wait a few for their systems to update or do whatever it is they gotta do.

I know the feeling of checking tracking only to find something other than your package being tracked.

Problem is finding out what reference Verizon used

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
Yeah that's bs cause both my confirmation and acceptance letter was at 8:15 am
right? and how can they give me a silly excuse of terms and conditions when nothing like that ever happened and I got a confirmation immediately ugh. They gave me a number to call and apparently the Order Location: 0862001 is like apple somewhere in the world probably China lol. Apparently the number they gave me is the people that handle the orders and they didn't say anything new just that we would have it when it says on the page lol so helpful

Kaydubs

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
When I log in to Vzn it shows delivery date of 10/5. When I check without logging in with preorder # it shows expected ship date 10/26 hmmmm
Mine does also. I checked using the confirmation number and the last name on the account and for the rose gold 128gb plus and a jet black plus it is giving me a 10/26 shipment estimate. I'm bummed. Hoping the rose gold comes soon!

Reactions: Krissy_21

FlushD

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Iron Mountain, Michigan
So they do ship them together if they have both available. But then if one is not available and the other one is then I would assume that then they will have to wait till the other is available to ship out then.

I would assume that is the case as well. I can understand why they don't ship them separate to save on shipping costs but that is pretty lame. I would be just as upset as everyone else on here if they were holding both my phones because one wasn't ready to ship.

spencers

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2004
Placed my order on 9/9 at 4:33AM CST on Verizon Business site. Still showed 9/16 delivery available for my selection, a 32GB matte black iPhone 7 (and surprisingly still available on many other models). Got a shipping notification on Sunday 9/11. En route yesterday 9/15 and on the truck right now! Still waiting on FedEx to show up.

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
I have till 11/23, on hold now
Damn I had a 10/05 date but then the site booted me out and then went back and got 10/26. Frustrating but oh well. I could go to the store right now and grab a 7 MB but I really want the +JB. I think I'd be happier to get what I want than to settle.

Reactions: Krissy_21

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Damn I had a 10/05 date but then the site booted me out and then went back and got 10/26. Frustrating but oh well. I could go to the store right now and grab a 7 MB but I really want the +JB. I think I'd be happier to get what I want than to settle.
Yeah me too, hopefully it's earlier, my 6s plus will do

Reactions: roncito

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Just confirmed, no Best Buy, Target, or VZW store in where I live got a single 7+. Oh well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.