Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ndirish345

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
My matte black 128gb plus is set to be delivered today. I went into Verizon a little while ago just to pick up a case. I was telling the guy that I forgot to do that $600 trade in offer for my current iphone 6 and he told me that I can bring the phone in to the store and they will still honor that $600 trade in. Of course, it is a monthly credit to your account paid out over 2 years. But, I am fully expecting to keep this phone for 2 years like I have all my other phones. I almost cancelled my pre-order last week because I forgot to do the trade in while pre-ordering and verizon customer service telling everyone that it has to be done through the pre-order.

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Bestbuy's site has 128GB Black iPhone 7+ models in stock! Says leaves warehouse in 1 day! FYI

I see that! If Best Buy really delivers then it would be an absolute slap in the face to people that pre-ordered. Ridiculous. ordered minutes after the site went live and have no movement on my phones.

RajaHood

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2015
My matte black 128gb plus is set to be delivered today. I went into Verizon a little while ago just to pick up a case. I was telling the guy that I forgot to do that $600 trade in offer for my current iphone 6 and he told me that I can bring the phone in to the store and they will still honor that $600 trade in. Of course, it is a monthly credit to your account paid out over 2 years. But, I am fully expecting to keep this phone for 2 years like I have all my other phones. I almost cancelled my pre-order last week because I forgot to do the trade in while pre-ordering and verizon customer service telling everyone that it has to be done through the pre-order.

For anyone wondering, if it works out for you (as it does in my the case of my wife's iPhone 6 that she will keep for 2 years), you can sign up to trade it in AFTER you get your new phone, without doing so at pre-order, according to the Verizon website - https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/iphone/#trade-in VZW_Upgrade.png
cisix7

cisix7

Last edited:

egreggs6870

Suspended
Sep 12, 2016
f53856cbb50cd62edf912c6a19b28a71.jpg

For those of you that got charged last night or yesterday eve, did you receive any updated tracking info for today or later? This is all I have been able to see when looking up my order....the expected shipping date is today. It would just be nice to have updated info so I know and can plan to be here for the delivery...so does anybody have updated info for their shipment?
I got my tracking info a few hours ago...

Reactions: chairman16

patrickgilfoil

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
I ordered a 128GB 7 RG, and a 128GB 7+ MB around 4am EST on pre-order day and got a "Deliver By" 9/23 date. Now my order is showing a "Expected Ship Date" of 9/23. Just FYI. Anyone else seen this change? I haven't gotten any official delay notice from Verizon yet.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
I ordered a 128GB 7 RG, and a 128GB 7+ MB around 4am EST on pre-order day and got a "Deliver By" 9/23 date. Now my order is showing a "Expected Ship Date" of 9/23. Just FYI. Anyone else seen this change? I haven't gotten any official delay notice from Verizon yet.
My confirmation email has always said deliver by 9/23 but when I check the order status is has always said ship 9/23 so who knows... at this point I suppose it's a only a matter of three days regardless... get it by Friday or get it Tuesday.... didn't get it launch day so at this point I'm of the mind set F it.... when it comes it comes.....

darhorn

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2006
i am thinking that it might not be here today

Scheduled for the 20th
And unless FedEx tracking is really screwed up I doubt it will make it

First time I have done a preorder and it NOT been here on launch day :(

Reactions: gemnilocs

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Are there any 6S plus owners who placed an order for the 7+ that are thinking of riding out the 6S another year and cancelling their order all together? The 7+ is a damn fine phone no question, but as the week comes to an end and I reflect, I'm wondering if I didn't order this phone just to simply order it. I'm almost trying to talk myself out of not getting this phone at this point... I can't tell if that's disappointment talking or perhaps lucid logic... likely a combination of both.

macboyfan

macrumors demi-god
Apr 17, 2015
Seattle, WA

Mine did the same thing! My Deliver By is 10/05, but that screen shows an Expected Ship Date of 10/05 now.

I re-clicked the link in my confirmation email though, and it still shows Expected Ship Date as 9/23.

Last edited:

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
Just saw a FedEx ground truck and got super excited....but then realized that mine is FedEx Express.....oh well more anxious waiting....at least it's coming before 8 today!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.