Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crazyj414

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2015
Mine now says shipping by 9/23. Not happy. Yes it is a phone but I only plan to have it for a year. Imma keep reading reviews but I may be changing my mind and waiting to upgrade until next year. I don't want to though!

Reactions: steelo3232

MikeKlump

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
To anyone who thinks that they may have received incorrect information from a VZW rep, it is very likely that you did. I had many reps tell me con
7 Matte black 32gb scheduled for delivery today but still says its in transit from memphis anyone else?
Strange. Do you have a deliver by time?

mkstretch

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2009
Long Island New York
They must of screwed up these orders. I got a rose gold 7 and 7 plus jet black with order confirmation email at 3:10am eastern time. It says they don't ship until September 30th.

mkendrick

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
To anyone who thinks that they may have received incorrect information from a VZW rep, it is very likely that you did. I had many reps tell me con

Strange. Do you have a deliver by time?

Yeah says deliver 9/16 by 8 PM this is fedex by the way.

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
They must of screwed up these orders. I got a rose gold 7 and 7 plus jet black with order confirmation email at 3:10am eastern time. It says they don't ship until September 30th.

They are shipping them in one box. So the slowest phone is causing the issue. Since they cannot get to you the JB the rose gold holds it up.

I would have never though this was the case, but apparently it is better to order the phones separately and avoid the issue. Next time...

Alid32

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Springfield OH
My 128GB rose gold 7 plus was delivered this morning around 10:45am. Still waiting on a charge to our debit card for my husbands 256GB matte black 7 plus.

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
I just ordered it, says it will arrive Tuesday! Paid $20 for 1 day shipping though, oh well.

damn that was fast, now it says shipping 3-4 weeks for the 128gb matte black. keep us updated on if yours gets shipped on time/delivered on time because i spoke to a rep and she said it takes a while for the site to update!

heyts

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
in the same boat...

- Ordered iPhone 7 128Gb MB on 09/09 (late in the day)
- CC Charged yesterday around 9PM
- Tracking number issued this morning around 3AM
- Tracking number was not reporting until today at 1PM where it reports being in Memphis TN
- No delivery date yet

Hope this help!

westxcrunner

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Hi everyone! I ordered a 7 128gb Black and was charged last night! Received shipping info this morning through Verizon and coming by UPS but nothing is available through them! Just out or curiosity, if I were to go to Verizon and they had the phone in stock would they be able to cancel the order or am I too for along in the process?

heels2017

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
Delivery address was listed as incomplete this morning because Verizon didn't send FedEx my apartment number (not happy). So just waiting till the driver gets back to the hub to go pick it up now.

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
- Ordered iPhone 7 128Gb MB on 09/09 (late in the day)
- CC Charged yesterday around 9PM
- Tracking number issued this morning around 3AM
- Tracking number was not reporting until today at 1PM where it reports being in Memphis TN
- No delivery date yet

Hope this help!

Fedex? or UPS?

requieminadream

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2008
Takoma Park, MD
Ordered 2 phones on Verizon site.
  • 128 GB Rose Gold 7
  • 128 GB Jet Black 7+
Got confirmation email at 3:21 AM on 9/9. Deliver by date 10/5 on both the email and the My Orders page. No charges on my credit card. No updates since that day. It is what it is I guess. Disappointed, but not gonna get upset unless they push that date further.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.