Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
Placed my order on 9/9 at 4:33AM CST on Verizon Business site. Still showed 9/16 delivery available for my selection, a 32GB matte black iPhone 7 (and surprisingly still available on many other models). Got a shipping notification on Sunday 9/11. En route yesterday 9/15 and on the truck right now! Still waiting on FedEx to show up.
Lucky! Mine isn't business and our dates 2 hours earlier were and still are 9/28 :(

ThatGuyinUtah

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Utah
Looks like Christmas is delayed for me. Wife and I both ordered 7+ 128gb. Hers pink [I refuse to say Rose Gold]. Mine MB.

Account still says processing with shipping on 10/5. Was hoping for Christmas in September. But looks like it will be in Oct. Maybe I was on the naughty list. Ha.

Went into local Verizon store [I'm in a small town], to see the inventory they had. They had none. Neither Fedex or UPS had shown up yet.

They checked the status on my account...no change. But the sales rep was really great. He will check for me daily and give me a call if there is any updates. Perks of living in a small town.

spencers

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2004
Lucky! Mine isn't business and our dates 2 hours earlier were and still are 9/28 :(
I just checked the business site and a few select iPhone 7 models show a 9/23 delivery. All iPhone 7+ models are showing October delivery.

Cryates

macrumors 68040
Nov 19, 2013
At this point, I don't see why there can't be a Verizon jet Black orders thread. Regular and plus in the same thread.

Reactions: NewbornBliss

mandurz

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles, Ca
I specifically asked Verizon for overnight shipping and was told that since it was a preorder it would automatically be overnight and now I get a shipping notification that shows UPS ground..

I was just googling the UPSGROUND1 and came across a reddit of people talking about their S7 being shipped UPSGROUND1 which is actually overnight. Not sure why they put GROUND

JakeT85

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2012
Still here, 128 GB Jet Black 7. Still holding strong at 10/5 ship date but hoping for sooner. Went in and checked out the jet black display unit and it solidified my decision to continue the wait and not settle, the thing looks amazing! Also ran into my business rep while in store and he is going to text me if they get any units in store before 10-5 and hold one for me if they do. Hopefully working both angles will lead to something a little sooner. Glad to have you all around still, we're in good company.

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Ordered my iPhone 7+ 128GB Rose Gold on 9/10 and it's showing a delivery date of 10/12. Anyone have this same date? Is anyone getting their phones quicker than date shows?

Last edited:

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
She's a beaut Clark! A beaut!!
IMG_1172.JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.