Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

suupjared

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Shipping update!!

Ordered 9/9 @ 11:30AM EST. 128 7+ Gold. (Original ship date 9/28/16). CC charged on 9/15 around ~9PM. Shipping information updated at 5:55AM 9/16. UPS tracking started working around 3PM, and it has officially left Memphis, TN. Although UPS states there is no delivery date, upon checking with UPS Customer Service, I will be receiving my phone on Tuesday, 9/20/16!

:)

williambelknap

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Shipping update!!

Ordered 9/9 @ 11:30AM EST. 128 7+ Gold. (Original ship date 9/28/16). CC charged on 9/15 around ~9PM. Shipping information updated at 5:55AM 9/16. UPS tracking started working around 3PM, and it has officially left Memphis, TN. Although UPS states there is no delivery date, upon checking with UPS Customer Service, I will be receiving my phone on Tuesday, 9/20/16!

congrats!

Reactions: NewbornBliss

isteal

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2012
USA
Hey Guys so i can either wait till 10/5 or later for my JB 128gb 7 or go right now to my verizon store and get a 128gb MB which they have in stock, what do you think?
A buddy of mine that works at Best Buy said after handling their demo JB 7, he would recommend the matte black. He sent me a picture of the display and it was coated in a thick layer of smears and smudges. I have a JB 7+ scheduled for 10/5 also, and despite the warning, i really want the JB. Time will tell if I regret that... I'd like to think I can keep my phone cleaner than a display model at BB.

Reactions: kstclaire

Stefanreals

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Portland, OR
Anybody know if any Jet Black models have shipped from Verizon? iPhone 7 Plus JB 128 for me. Ordered at 12:20AM PST got delivery date of 10/5 but my check order status says 10/26. Although every Verizon rep has told me I would expect it next week... Apple really dropped the ball this year..

isteal

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2012
USA
Anybody know if any Jet Black models have shipped from Verizon? iPhone 7 Plus JB 128 for me. Ordered at 12:20AM PST got delivery date of 10/5 but my check order status says 10/26. Although every Verizon rep has told me I would expect it next week... Apple really dropped the ball this year..
I got my 7+ JB added to my cart between 1210-1215 I think. Basically as soon at Verizon's site would work. It originally said "deliver by 10/05", but checking the order status says ship by 9/23 still... Hoping it doesn't get pushed back. I'm in Indiana. Not sure how much different shipping is by area...

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
thanks susan. it did work the 3rd time. I was partially freaking out that I switched the sim cards and put the original one back in so that's why it was having problems activating, but it was the right one and it worked the last time.

thanks again.

Of course, glad to hear it's working for ya. If you need any help with anything, feel free to PM me :)

Stefanreals

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Portland, OR
I got my 7+ JB added to my cart between 1210-1215 I think. Basically as soon at Verizon's site would work. It originally said "deliver by 10/05", but checking the order status says ship by 9/23 still... Hoping it doesn't get pushed back. I'm in Indiana. Not sure how much different shipping is by area...
Hmm I wasn't too long after you yet mine says 10/26.. I'm in Oregon.

Reactions: kstclaire

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Shipping update!!

I also still have no delivery date. It seems to have left West Chester, PA (it says In Transit - Origin Scan at 6:55 pm EST) That is as much as I know. I am in Columbus, OH.

lewis26

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Indianapolis
Also have no UPS delivery date.

Wonder how the pre sign works for UPS.

My fiancé was off this week so she was home for her phone delivery today but goes back to work Monday :(

TristanPT

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2014
Lexington, SC
I also still have no delivery date. It seems to have left West Chester, PA (it says In Transit - Origin Scan at 6:55 pm EST) That is as much as I know. I am in Columbus, OH.
Same here. Mine is in PA with no delivery date on the site but I got a text from MyUPS stating it is scheduled to be delivered 9/20/16.

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
So, did anyone try to cancel your preorder and pick one up at a store? Because I have a horror story to share...
i almost canceled mine because the guy said he had a 7+ black in stock and when i got there it was only a 7 so glad i didnt cancel before i got there

PTDixon

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
A buddy of mine that works at Best Buy said after handling their demo JB 7, he would recommend the matte black. He sent me a picture of the display and it was coated in a thick layer of smears and smudges. I have a JB 7+ scheduled for 10/5 also, and despite the warning, i really want the JB. Time will tell if I regret that... I'd like to think I can keep my phone cleaner than a display model at BB.

Even if you don't, who really cares? Phone's are going to get smudges, screens scratched, ect. Just enjoy that thing when its new and its eventual patina... ;)

Reactions: isteal

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Also have no UPS delivery date.

Wonder how the pre sign works for UPS.

My fiancé was off this week so she was home for her phone delivery today but goes back to work Monday :(

Same question here. So far I can't find a form like FedEx has.

elkaboing

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Chicago
Anyone have movement with UPS? Received my tracking number around 7 AM and still tells me there is no info about the shipment! also it is coming UPSGROUND1

Same here - but mine is UPSGROUND2. Instead of refreshing VZW preorder site, now I'm refreshing UPS...
[doublepost=1474074366][/doublepost]
Mine still says no info, UPSGROUND2. I'm getting kind of frustrated with this.

Same here - UPSGROUND2, tracking info received this morning at 6:30am central. No info on UPS website yet. Instead of refreshing VZW preorder site, now I'm refreshing UPS...

suupjared

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Same question here. So far I can't find a form like FedEx has.

When inquiring about my delivery date, I asked about a pre-authorization form. The customer service agent said that since the shipper has not uploaded payment confirmation information, I would not be able to adjust anything with the shipment, including the method of signature, or even picking it up at the UPS shipment center. They suggested I contact the shipper with my inquiry.

Mailman68

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm also in Indiana.

Order confirmation at 3:27 EST.
128GB JB 7+
Expected ship date when checking out was 10/5 but the next day was showing 10/26 and that's what it is still showing. I just can't believe it's pushed back so far after getting my order in 27 minutes after going live (technically 11 minutes seeing as the website was down for about the first 15 minutes) :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.