Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Do you guys actually have the plus at your Best Buy?? The people on the phone earlier said they had 0

a few people i know i cancelled their orders through verizon and placed them online with BB cause they had them available for delivery on tuesday for like an hour, now they're back ordered/

Edge1978

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2011
I decided to stop at my local Verizon this morning to see if they have the device I preordered, which was scheduled to ship on Sep 23, 128gb Black 7. Surprisingly they did, so they were able to cancel my pre-order.

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
I decided to stop at my local Verizon this morning to see if they have the device I preordered, which was scheduled to ship on Sep 23, 128gb Black 7. Surprisingly they did, so they were able to cancel my pre-order.

So update your signature! :D

jcoop269

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2015
Well, I got mine today at around 1pm and the first thing I did was drop it! Upps. It's none worse for the wear, but I haven't been able to use it because apparently activating it is no holiday right now. Everyone must be getting their new iPhones and trying to activate right now. I've been trying on and off for a couple of hours and have only gotten as far as the Social Security number entry part.

Anyway, not long after opening the box, I realized I had better order a case for this thing.
Take the SIM out of your old one and put it in the new one...BAM, activated. I have no idea why this is not being done.

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Both of mine will not activate. Any suggestions?

Read above... if you are upgrading and have nano sims just pop the old sims in. If not... You have 2 options:

1. Call VZW they should be able to activate
2. Wait until 20,000 people aren't activating and try again. It will eventually work, nothing wrong with your phones.

Reactions: jcoop269

jddocea

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Has anyone who ordered early morning on the 9th not received any shipping information. All I got was the initial confirmation email and trade in materials that shipped the day after my order.
128gb Black iP7+

Reactions: Morcom

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Has anyone who ordered early morning on the 9th not received any shipping information. All I got was the initial confirmation email and trade in materials that shipped the day after my order.
128gb Black iP7+

I haven't received anything other than the original confirm. Not even a trade in box. Worse yet it says 9.23 on my account, but if I go to the check our status from the original email it now has updated to 9.30... screw version. I will check the apple store in KC when I am there next week.

NotoriousBAZ

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't received anything other than the original confirm. Not even a trade in box. Worse yet it says 9.23 on my account, but if I go to the check our status from the original email it now has updated to 9.30... screw version. I will check the apple store in KC when I am there next week.

Yeah I got my email confirmation at 3:33am on the 9th. Haven't seen anything at all. I have the same issue where my account says 9/23 delivery but the status link from the email confirmation says 10/5. No idea what to believe.

jddocea

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Yeah I got my email confirmation at 3:33am on the 9th. Haven't seen anything at all. I have the same issue where my account says 9/23 delivery but the status link from the email confirmation says 10/5. No idea what to believe.
Both the link and my verizon say 9/23 for me

Morcom

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
128gb Black iP7+
Me. 3:14est got email.
[doublepost=1474065840][/doublepost]I have been abusing Verizon support on Twitter all day with promises that they will look into it but no action taken. I wish someone would get a letter together that we could all print out sign and send to the CEO Of Verizon and Apple!

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
128gb Black iP7+
Yeah I haven't received anything besides my return box my old phones. I have a ship date of 9/28 even though I ordered at 3:30ish am.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.