Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nijoshi24

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
My order has not even updated since i did the preorder. Still just shows processing with an estimated delivery date of 10/12. Starting to think i truly won't get it until then :(

Reactions: kstclaire

PTDixon

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Anybody got declined by credit card because they thought the charge was suspicious? Can you tell me what number at verizon or what page in the website to update card info? I called my credit card to tell them all is ok. Card company told me to tell verizon to re-run the charge.
This is for one of my two orders. 7 MB 128gb ordered on 9/11 evening.

How did you know there was an issue? Did they email you? I have a nagging worry (irrational) that I used an expired card or something stupid like that. I don't want to find out after they cancel my order that there was an issue...

TheTotoro

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
So, I've been lurking on this thread since Monday (in the heady days of yore when there were 52 pages!)

Anyway, I ordered two 256GB 7+'s - one Matte Black and one Gold.

Both orders were placed at 12:18AM Pst on launch day and the order confirmation was received at 12:28AM Pst, shipping to SF.

Order date was at first "Deliver By 9/28/16" and is now "Ships on 9/28/16"

I can't help but feel rather sad that I won't receive them today or likely at all in the next two weeks. I've not been charged and there hasn't been any movement on my order at all, much to my dismay.

Oh well. I'm patient and will wait for the phones I want.

There's a ton of great, encouraging people on this thread though helping lots of other people with their frustration. I wanted to say thank you to you all! You're fantastic :)

tml614

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
hopefully it's a big night for everyone, and cards start getting charged left and right, maybe the factories missed the deadline by a few days, and we'll all be in the same boat early next week. It could happen...;)

Reactions: Epic Xbox Revie

iMeMyPhone

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
How did you know there was an issue? Did they email you? I have a nagging worry (irrational) that I used an expired card or something stupid like that. I don't want to find out after they cancel my order that there was an issue...
I got an alert from my card company. I did get an email later on from VZW. It included a link which I wasn't comfortable submitting my card info because it asked for my ss# and had a different order reference#. I found a number on the web and called. The rep seemed unsure of what was going on but later told me that they will rerun the card# that they have on file. Hopefully she's right...

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Hmm I wasn't too long after you yet mine says 10/26.. I'm in Oregon.
I was around that time too, I'm in Salt Lake. Also have a date of 10/26 if I click the link in the email, no delivery date if I go through Verizon's site.
[doublepost=1474086602][/doublepost]
I got an alert from my card company. I did get an email later on from VZW. It included a link which I wasn't comfortable submitting my card info because it asked for my ss# and had a different order reference#. I found a number on the web and called. The rep seemed unsure of what was going on but later told me that they will rerun the card# that they have on file. Hopefully she's right...
They can't run your card until it's ready to ship?

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Is the origin point the hub from which the driver will bring it to me?
No. The company creates a label and sends that to UPS, at that point if you look for shipping info you won't find anything, possible an "expected" delivery date. Then UPS actually picks it up and you will be able to track it as it touches down at various locations. When it's on it's way to you the status will say, "out for delivery". At that point you stalk the UPS man, lure him to your home with offers of ice cold (or hot depending on the weather) drinks, lunch, whatever.... :)

jponce97

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2014
Haven't used this account since the 6 Plus days lol thought I'd dust it off to post that....
I just got charged for my 7+ 256 GB Jet Black
Ordered at 159 am central time 9/9 got confirmation email at 1:59 am central time as well
The email link still says ship by 9/28 the preorder website thing says sent to warehouse for shipment and expected ship date is 9/16
I originally had a deliver by date of 9/28 from the moment I pre-ordered the phone
Sorry for the wall of text ):

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I'm wondering...now that the launch date has passed, will they start shipping phones every day?

FmaxTurboSi

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
socal
Haven't used this account since the 6 Plus days lol thought I'd dust it off to post that....
I just got charged for my 7+ 256 GB Jet Black
Ordered at 159 am central time 9/9 got confirmation email at 1:59 am central time as well
The email link still says ship by 9/28 the preorder website thing says sent to warehouse for shipment and expected ship date is 9/16
I originally had a deliver by date of 9/28 from the moment I pre-ordered the phone
Sorry for the wall of text ):

so do you have a tracking number? has it been shipped? has your card been charged?

jponce97

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2014
so do you have a tracking number? has it been shipped? has your card been charged?
I actually called my credit card to see if the charge went thru because I got a fraud alert but luckily I answered to let the pre-authorization go through and my card is showing a pending transaction of the tax and down payment I needed to pay for the phone. No tracking number (yet!) and not sure if it has been shipped just that it's been "sent to warehouse for shipment"
EDIT: typed too fast lol

Reactions: FmaxTurboSi

mastercheif91

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
256gb 7+ JB, just got charged. Got my 9/9 confirmation email at 3:04am EDT. , ship date on my verizon has now disappeared. Email order status link still showing 9/28 date. No shipment email yet either.

Reactions: FmaxTurboSi

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
same here, I mean my deliver date wasn't until 9/23 so I'm happy that it will hopefully come sooner but don't charge my card, tell me it shipped and then give me a tracking number that isn't even registered with UPS
Have you tried tracking the order using your phone number? Go to ups.com and click on Tracking at the top of the page, then Track by Reference number. Enter your phone number there.

darhorn

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2006
I was hoping that it still may get delivered tonight but I am guessing not at this point

My 7+ 256 black left PA this afternoon and it should be getting into seattle any moment

Even though I have a delivery on the 20th, maybe I will see it tomorrow

jponce97

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2014
Have you tried tracking the order using your phone number? Go to ups.com and click on Tracking at the top of the page, then Track by Reference number. Enter your phone number there.

Tried that and didn't work for me :( do you know the little fedex trick by any chance?i saw it posted dozens of pages back but forgot which page it was on ._.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.