Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
Picture self explanatory. Also I should get bumped in line since my order should've been for the 10th but Verizon and their website. Now I'm stuck waiting.

And yes folks 32gb is more than enough for me. I never ran out on my 16gb model; don't think I will with a 32gb. Anyone else with 32gb 7+ still waiting for the charge, email and tracking info. My date hasn't changed since I got my order through I seriously thought it would be a little quicker than this. Even the wonderful rep who completed my order with me even said that I would probably have it by the end of next week. Well here we are at the end of next week and nothing.

Glad to see some movement on those JBs for y'all though. Still holding out hope for my MB Verizon 32GB 7+

I'm a little confused by your post. Are you upset not to have movement? I mean, the order was for the 13th.... I have a MB 7+ ordered on 9/9 and I still haven't had movement.

crez42

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Not entirely true. Just tried my preorder number and it worked. Can't get any additional info though.

I have an actual tracking number and my confirmation number gave me the same screen you have, not the actual information. You'll receive a tracking number shortly after Big Red creates a shipping label during that batch process.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
My order contains a Jet Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and a Gold iPhone 7 128GB. My expected Ship date went back to its original date of 10/05. I am hoping it will ship earlier. It now says Shipment #1 for all 3 of them as well. Anyone else have similar movement for group ordering?

Order Date:
09/09/2016 12:27 AM Pacific

Order Status:
We received your order and it is in process.

Expected ship date: 10/05

JayzOnMyToes

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Yea! my order status has changed to shipped and i was charged today. i now have tracking numbers thru fedex says 2 day shipping speed. I ordered 2 7+ one of them being a JB 128GB and the other a MB 128GB. I ordered on 9/9 with a confirm email at 330am eastern orginal date was 10/5 than changed to 10/12 and looks like i should receive the phones either tuesday or wednesday tracking still does not work.

been following this thread since preorder day and made account to post my experience

Reactions: kstclaire

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
Yea! my order status has changed to shipped and i was charged today. i now have tracking numbers thru fedex says 2 day shipping speed. I ordered 2 7+ one of them being a JB 128GB and the other a MB 128GB. I ordered on 9/9 with a confirm email at 330am eastern orginal date was 10/5 than changed to 10/12 and looks like i should receive the phones either tuesday or wednesday tracking still does not work.

been following this thread since preorder day and made account to post my experience
Seems very similar to the one I have above! Just one less phone but timing is matching.

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
When did yours change to shipment #1, mine just changed to this today, still processing ship date 11/23

As far as I can remember it's said shipment #1 so I'm not really sure.

I'm a little confused by your post. Are you upset not to have movement? I mean, the order was for the 13th.... I have a MB 7+ ordered on 9/9 and I still haven't had movement.

Just curious what size you had ordered of the MB7+? Also if you re-read my original post I say my order should've been completed on the 10th but Verizon's website gave me an edge installment agreement for the phone but no confirmation email anything. I was swamped that weekend and didn't get a chance to call in and fix my order until the 13th. That's why I want a jump line request because of the problems with their website.

I totally agree with you as well if you ordered before me you should be getting yours. This is also my first iPhone launch purchase and didn't really expect this but I'm starting to see this is the norm.

Also it's quite depressing because the iPhone 6 I'm using has touch disease and likes to do things all by itself so I'm quite anxious to replace this. Seriously rooting for you to get yours

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
When did yours change to shipment #1, mine just changed to this today, still processing ship date 11/23
Mine has said Shipment #1 since almost 9/9. Just this morning the ship date changed to 10/5 from 10/26. No other information on that page changed.

FanStalin

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2016
Woke up and and checked Verizon, and got this! Whoo! They shipped! 611 and everything else said they were shipped yesterday so screw the 9/26 date. Didn't receive an email and the tracking numbers aren't working yet.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 12.45.03 copy.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 12.45.03 copy.png
    359.6 KB · Views: 207

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Woohoo. Mine shipped. Does anyone know if UPS is signature required? If so, any way to get them to waive it?

kanga1622

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Woohoo. Mine shipped. Does anyone know if UPS is signature required? If so, any way to get them to waive it?
All phone shipments should be signature required. Some people have had luck taping a signed statement to the door authorizing delivery and including the tracking number. I believe it is up to the driver if they are willing to accept that.

We plan to leave the FedEx statement on the door and I'm also trying to catch the driver that comes to my office in case it is on his truck.

Reactions: mjschabow

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I
My order contains a Jet Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and a Gold iPhone 7 128GB. My expected Ship date went back to its original date of 10/05. I am hoping it will ship earlier. It now says Shipment #1 for all 3 of them as well. Anyone else have similar movement for group ordering?

Order Date:
09/09/2016 12:27 AM Pacific

Order Status:
We received your order and it is in process.

Expected ship date: 10/05
I have had the same change as of today shipment #1 with an ship by date 11/23

RedheadedTechnologist12

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Joined after silently reading for days..

Order placed: 9/9 5pm EST, CC billing info error corrected 9/11 10am EST confirmation email minutes later, jump the line request in with Customer Support.
Model: 7+ MB 128gb
Order Status: Processing
ESD: 10/12

No movement, no cc charge, delivery date has disappeared several times over the last 3 days, order has changed from pre-order to order and back again twice.

Happy to see 10/5 orders moving, hoping this thread picks up with 10/12-ers soon!

thenameiserwin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
El Paso
Joined after silently reading for days..

Order placed: 9/9 5pm EST, CC billing info error corrected 9/11 10am EST confirmation email minutes later, jump the line request in with Customer Support.
Model: 7+ MB 128gb
Order Status: Processing
ESD: 10/12

No movement, no cc charge, delivery date has disappeared several times over the last 3 days, order has changed from pre-order to order and back again twice.

Happy to see 10/5 orders moving, hoping this thread picks up with 10/12-ers soon!
I was 10/12 after being pushed up. I got charged last night and got the Shipped status when I call into *611

Reactions: kstclaire

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Has anyone at all seen movement on JB 7 128? I don't think I've seen anyone. I ordered right when it opened on 9/9 and still have a 10/5

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
****, seriously? If my date gets pushed back, I will be fuming!!!
I think I could have written that better. My original date was 10/26, this morning it changed to 10/5. Almost since I first placed the order it has said Shipment #1 so I don't think that's an indicator of movement.

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
Same here! only Exception fedex, but same not in their system yet but myvzw says shipped. Bet we'll get it by Wednesday

Two questions. How does FedEx deal with you not being there. Is signature generally accepted? UPS delivered it to my door while I wasn't home, no sig. And second, if mine actually ships out tomorrow that prob means a Wednesday delivery correct?

Zmbinski

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Picture self explanatory. Also I should get bumped in line since my order should've been for the 10th but Verizon and their website. Now I'm stuck waiting.

And yes folks 32gb is more than enough for me. I never ran out on my 16gb model; don't think I will with a 32gb. Anyone else with 32gb 7+ still waiting for the charge, email and tracking info. My date hasn't changed since I got my order through I seriously thought it would be a little quicker than this. Even the wonderful rep who completed my order with me even said that I would probably have it by the end of next week. Well here we are at the end of next week and nothing.

Glad to see some movement on those JBs for y'all though. Still holding out hope for my MB Verizon 32GB 7+

Irdered mine the same day as you... and the same model. We will probobly get it on the same day

Reactions: DcGamer05

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
I'm in Iowa (represent all my Iowans in here! Lol) and I just checked preorder website to check for shipping information, tracking number is officially listed, it's definitely UPS! Any Iowans (or midwest people) get UPS or FedEx??

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
I finally received my tracking info and of course they are shipping UPS ground and there is no info on tracking yet. How did you guys track yours?

Reactions: aj23xnyc

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
Two questions. How does FedEx deal with you not being there. Is signature generally accepted? UPS delivered it to my door while I wasn't home, no sig. And second, if mine actually ships out tomorrow that prob means a Wednesday delivery correct?
Not 100% sure but from what I've seen you have to be there to sign for FedEx or some people have been lucky leaving a signature and tracking number on a piece of paper.. But I plan on waiting around for it. Yes if it doesn't ship until tomorrow then expect it Wednesday since they're sending them 2 business day method.
[doublepost=1474832931][/doublepost]
I'm in Iowa (represent all my Iowans in here! Lol) and I just checked preorder website to check for shipping information, tracking number is officially listed, it's definitely UPS! Any Iowans (or midwest people) get UPS or FedEx??
I'm in Nebraska and got FedEx

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.