Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arftech99

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2015
MD, USA
Is there a link at Verizon that will allow you to change to a different credit card payment method?

7+ jet black 256gb order date: 9/9 time: 11.30AM EST est ship date: 10/26

crez42

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Verizon chat confirmed my phone is shipping FedEx. *611 says package has shipped and will be delivered in 2 business days. Received the text from Verizon yesterday at 6:30 PM. Still no tracking info...but the FedEx app recognizes my pre-order confirmation number. Says tracking info is available but won't give me any of the info.

That's a false positive, FedEx reference number is as follows: [7 character order location code]_[9 character order number]
Example: X123456_000123456

crez42

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Also it took 12 hours from billing to tracking info. Big Red created the label at 4:15am Central time in Memphis the morning after the charge.

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
Hey guys just an update.. Im a 10/5 here and I just got tracking info on MyVerizon about 12 hours after the charge. UPS Ground 2 Day.. But it says SHIPS 9/26 which is tomorrow, so well see when it gets to me. Looks like the tracking number isn't in UPS system yet but MyVZW says "shipped".

Reactions: kstclaire

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
10/5 ship by date. 256gb JB +. On the same order, I also ordered a 128gb JB. My ship date just disappeared. Im starting to get excited!!!

Reactions: kstclaire

maygit

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2013
Did anyone else order the JB 7 with a ship date of 10/19? Give me a shred of hope. If I see that "you're running out of storage" notification one more time I'm gonna lose it.

I did, 256GB JB 7+ ordered 9/9 8:52am Central 10/19 delivery. My credit card was charged yesterday and I received an email from Verizon that my order is processing.

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Well, I am very late to the party, but have decided to go for the 7+. I was at a Verizon store yesterday with my daughter while she was looking into something in regard to her phone, and decided to pull the trigger. I have ordered the 7+ 128GB Black. I have been given a Ship By date of 11/23. Like everybody else, I am hoping that it might be sooner. :)

I will be moving to this phone from the 6+.

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Where is everyone seeing tracking info show up first? The preorder status page or the my orders page? Got shipping confirmation at 6:30 cst yesterday evening, but still no tracking info yet. I've been on Verizon chat twice, once I was told it would ship FedEx and once was told UPS. 611 says it shipped yesterday and would be here in two business days.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Well, I am very late to the party, but have decided to go for the 7+. I was at a Verizon store yesterday with my daughter while she was looking into something in regard to her phone, and decided to pull the trigger. I have ordered the 7+ 128GB Black. I have been given a Ship By date of 11/23. Like everybody else, I am hoping that it might be sooner. :)

I will be moving to this phone from the 6+.
In the same boat as you, hoping we see some movement soon

amoore927

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Did you get tracking number yet?
Yes when i logged into my vzw acct. no email thought. My ship date is tomorrow so I'm wondering if we have to wait until Wednesday.
[doublepost=1474819179][/doublepost]
Where is everyone seeing tracking info show up first? The preorder status page or the my orders page? Got shipping confirmation at 6:30 cst yesterday evening, but still no tracking info yet. I've been on Verizon chat twice, once I was told it would ship FedEx and once was told UPS. 611 says it shipped yesterday and would be here in two business days.
I found mine under my orders when I logged into my acct

alantasdf

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2016
That's a false positive, FedEx reference number is as follows: [7 character order location code]_[9 character order number]
Example: X123456_000123456

Not entirely true. Just tried my preorder number and it worked. Can't get any additional info though.

Attachments

• IMG_3556.PNG
    IMG_3556.PNG
    108.7 KB · Views: 114

Convictedstupid

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016

Same here. Charged and got the text around 6 or 6:30 yesterday, no tracking info yet, verizon hasn't updated.

I have a question though, how is everyone getting 611 to tell you about your iphone shipment info? mine always wants me to speak to someone.

amoore927

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Same here. Charged and got the text around 6 or 6:30 yesterday, no tracking info yet, verizon hasn't updated.

I have a question though, how is everyone getting 611 to tell you about your iphone shipment info? mine always wants me to speak to someone.
Just say order status

bobsbbq

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
My order was shipped yesterday just received tracking number. Tracking number not working yet. Should be here by Tuesday.
[doublepost=1474821537][/doublepost]
Not entirely true. Just tried my preorder number and it worked. Can't get any additional info though.
When trying to track by reference number using this method it doesn't work with the underscore between location and order number.

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
Hey guys just an update.. Im a 10/5 here and I just got tracking info on MyVerizon about 12 hours after the charge. UPS Ground 2 Day.. But it says SHIPS 9/26 which is tomorrow, so well see when it gets to me. Looks like the tracking number isn't in UPS system yet but MyVZW says "shipped".
Same here! only Exception fedex, but same not in their system yet but myvzw says shipped. Bet we'll get it by Wednesday

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Picture self explanatory. Also I should get bumped in line since my order should've been for the 10th but Verizon and their website. Now I'm stuck waiting.

And yes folks 32gb is more than enough for me. I never ran out on my 16gb model; don't think I will with a 32gb. Anyone else with 32gb 7+ still waiting for the charge, email and tracking info. My date hasn't changed since I got my order through I seriously thought it would be a little quicker than this. Even the wonderful rep who completed my order with me even said that I would probably have it by the end of next week. Well here we are at the end of next week and nothing.

Glad to see some movement on those JBs for y'all though. Still holding out hope for my MB Verizon 32GB 7+

Attachments

• IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 171

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Picture self explanatory. Also I should get bumped in line since my order should've been for the 10th but Verizon and their website. Now I'm stuck waiting.

And yes folks 32gb is more than enough for me. I never ran out on my 16gb model; don't think I will with a 32gb. Anyone else with 32gb 7+ still waiting for the charge, email and tracking info. My date hasn't changed since I got my order through I seriously thought it would be a little quicker than this. Even the wonderful rep who completed my order with me even said that I would probably have it by the end of next week. Well here we are at the end of next week and nothing.

Glad to see some movement on those JBs for y'all though. Still holding out hope for my MB Verizon 32GB 7+
When did yours change to shipment #1, mine just changed to this today, still processing ship date 11/23

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.