Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sdphish

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2016
Ordered 7+ JB 128... 12:20am on the 9th... Original ship date of 10-05.... Last week changed to 10-12..... Today, CC charged.. Called Verizon and told I will receive by Wednesday. Who knows what's going on..

Reactions: kstclaire

Sdphish

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2016
iPhone 7+ MB 32GB
Ordered 9/9 EDD 10/5
No charge, no movement.
Just processing :(
I'm telling you... It's all luck. Makes zero sense. After I got shipping confirm today I went down to Apple Store here in San Diego to check out cases.. Saw two people buying MB phone today. Not sure on config.. But it's just crazy.

dajuice1460

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2011
jersey
Charged around 10pm tonight- got text confirming order recived. Orig order conf 6:38PM 9/9- 128gb MB 7+. Hopefully get wednesday! No tracking yet...
[doublepost=1474780068][/doublepost]
Charged around 10pm tonight- got text confirming order recived. Orig order conf 6:38PM 9/9- 128gb MB 7+. Hopefully get wednesday! No tracking yet...
Orig ship date was 10/5 sorry...

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
Yeah I just tried to check mine. It's not loading. Saying it cannot complete my request at this time due to system maintenance.

DrastikTRD

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2016
just walked into a local Target today and they had MB 7 pluses. Cancelled Verizon pre-order standing right there waiting for the phone. Got a 7 plus 128gb MB. Originally ordered on 9/09 with estimated shipping of Nov. 23rd!!

Pre-ordering is joke. Never again. Hope everyone gets their phone here in a timely manner. Good luck everyone.

kristop

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
Laguna Hills, CA
CC was charged tonight around 5pm PST.

Ordered JB 7+ 128 GB on 9/9 12:24am PST...

Ship was originally 10/5, then 10/12, then it did the disappearing act last week, havent called yet, hoping for a mid week delivery!

Reactions: kstclaire

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DOmg you guys I got charged!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I randomly checked My Verizon, date was gone. Link through email didn't show anything. So I checked my bank account and I saw the charge!!!! Omg this made my day!!!!!!:):):):):)

2 7+ Jet black 128 gb original ship date 10/05, had changed to 10/26 on my Verizon but was told today as long as I didn't get any email notifications of delay or date change the original email confirmation date is what to go by and he was right!!! Woohoo
Any luck?

Unfortunately not, still waiting watching Netflix and checking bank account every 5 mins lol.

Reactions: Krissy_21

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
So happy to see all the progress!! For all of you sill waiting, let this be a glimmer of hope. AND Remind you that the VZW reps have no idea what's going on. So if they tell you something, take it with a grain of salt. They can't see the stock and shipments. So hold in there.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I finally have an update! It says, "The return policy for this order has expired". ha ha ha!!! Expired before it was shipped. I better love it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.