Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DOmg you guys I got charged!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I randomly checked My Verizon, date was gone. Link through email didn't show anything. So I checked my bank account and I saw the charge!!!! Omg this made my day!!!!!!:):):):):)

2 7+ Jet black 128 gb original ship date 10/05, had changed to 10/26 on my Verizon but was told today as long as I didn't get any email notifications of delay or date change the original email confirmation date is what to go by and he was right!!! Woohoo

Dyce

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
Ordered the iPhone 7+ 128g Jetblack. Received confirmation email at 2:20am Central Time 9/9.
Delivery email said 10/5, but expected ship date was 9/23. CC just got charged.

Reactions: kstclaire

Juanybravo

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Isn't it a little weird that all of a sudden tonight it seems like everyone has been billed?
I thought the same thing but earlier in the thread someone had spoken to verizon and they said they hadn't yet received all of the phones that apple promised.

iEuphoria

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
South Carolina
Update. LOL.
So I preordered on 9/9 @ 5PM EST. 7+ 128 MB with a ship date of 10/5. It got cancelled for some reason on 9/18. So I re-preordered again on 9/19 with a ship date of 11/9. I noticed my FIRST preorder was still processing on my side, but cancelled on their end. That's why I preordered another one.

Well today. I check and my ORIGINAL preorder came back alive! Was sent to the warehouse for shipment with a ship date of today!! :D

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
There is hope. My original order date 9/15 7+ 32GB MB. First ship date 10/12, VZW cancels order on9/22 due to snafu on their part and I get a new date of 11/9, obviously I'm upset. Phone call to VZW, my date remains 11/9 but they gave me enough to make it worth my while. Someone on here mentions a "jump the line" so I call on 9/23 and get a great rep who says she'll see what she can do and I should get my original date of 10/12 back within 24 to 48 hours. This afternoon I get an email and my phone is now in the hands of the FedEx folks in Memphis and will be in my hands on Tuesday.

This is BS! I had the same situation (MB, plus, 256 w/ 10/5 ship that was ordered 9/16) but somehow the idiots at vzw cancelled the order (couldn'5 say how or why it happened) so they had to reorder (mind you this was on the 22nd and I found out only when i went to check my order status and immediately called in a tizzy) and got a new ship date of 10/26 but they put in the jump the line request. Rep noted to give me a call by 9/30 after giving it ample time to process. So why the **** is mine still in process?!?! Eff this, I will be hunting down Apple stores tomorrow because this is madness on all levels. If they didn't have such good coverage, I'd seriously be taking my business elsewhere at this point :mad::mad::mad:

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016

Attachments

• IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3172.jpg
    IMG_3172.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 170

EyeDoc17

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Texas
I got a 128 GB Rose Gold Plus today at an Apple Store. I cancelled my Verizon order around 9am. My Apple Store reservation was at 3pm.
Once I got there the Apple employee had no problem doing the Verizon Device Payment Plan instead of the Apple Upgrade Program. However; after filling everything out Verizon said I was "ineligible" for the monthly payment program (even though that's what my original order through them was for). It gave a number for the associate to call which we did and they said it was showing that I was eligible on their end and that my previous order was completely canceled.
The Apple employee got her boss over to see if we could figure it out and she said that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours before their system updates. She said they would hold the phone until tomorrow if I wanted to come back but we had driven 1.5 hrs there to get it so I just went ahead and did the Apple Upgrade Program.

Anyways, I just wanted to update in case anyone else was planning on canceling their Verizon order and picking up in the Apple store - might want to cancel 24 hrs before if you were wanting to do verizon monthly payments :)
That's weird, definitely. I cancelled my preorder while standing with the Apple rep and it took less than a minute to clear.

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Oh, you just ordered 2 days ago?
Sheesh, You'll have to wait some time.

How about you read my earlier post:

This is BS! I had the same situation (MB, plus, 256 w/ 10/5 ship that was ordered 9/16) but somehow the idiots at vzw cancelled the order (couldn'5 say how or why it happened) so they had to reorder (mind you this was on the 22nd and I found out only when i went to check my order status and immediately called in a tizzy) and got a new ship date of 10/26 but they put in the jump the line request. Rep noted to give me a call by 9/30 after giving it ample time to process. So why the **** is mine still in process?!?! Eff this, I will be hunting down Apple stores tomorrow because this is madness on all levels. If they didn't have such good coverage, I'd seriously be taking my business elsewhere at this point :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: miss.manson

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
There is hope. My original order date 9/15 7+ 32GB MB. First ship date 10/12, VZW cancels order on9/22 due to snafu on their part and I get a new date of 11/9, obviously I'm upset. Phone call to VZW, my date remains 11/9 but they gave me enough to make it worth my while. Someone on here mentions a "jump the line" so I call on 9/23 and get a great rep who says she'll see what she can do and I should get my original date of 10/12 back within 24 to 48 hours. This afternoon I get an email and my phone is now in the hands of the FedEx folks in Memphis and will be in my hands on Tuesday.

My response:

And yes, I just pointed out I looked at both

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
Omg I just got my card charged finally!!! I haven't even received a text or email yet! I just happened to check my verizon and it changed to shipped! I checked my checking account and it took out the money!

Like I said no email yet so I don't have a tracking number yet.

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Does FedEx allow a "sign online" type deal then hang it on your door, or is that not allowed for iPhones?? The last 2 or 3 years, I have been able to be home for it, but not this year!

kevink2

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2008
We bought Otterbox Defender cases for our phones. Might be a bit overkill but my kids have dropped our 5s phones a million times in our Otterboxes and there are only a few scuffs on the cases and the phones are pristine.

I went with a third party competitor for my case. With my larger +, I'm having to change where I carry the phone, and I don't want it scratched up in my side pocket.

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Y
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DOmg you guys I got charged!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I randomly checked My Verizon, date was gone. Link through email didn't show anything. So I checked my bank account and I saw the charge!!!! Omg this made my day!!!!!!:):):):):)

2 7+ Jet black 128 gb original ship date 10/05, had changed to 10/26 on my Verizon but was told today as long as I didn't get any email notifications of delay or date change the original email confirmation date is what to go by and he was right!!! Woohoo
You just gave me so much hope!!! Same situation except 1 JB+128

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.